Just going to leave this here.

But muh triangle!
HaHa what will SunL4D2 complain about now?!
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Mar 7, 2019, 6:45:58 PM
Love the change very happy. My league starter is going to be a Speed Trickster Winter Orb build and my biggest gripe was this exact spot on POB when plotting.

This frees up 5 passives that I had plotted to get around. So happy. Glad GGG acknowledges it.

This basically equates to either 30%+ extra ES shield or 50%+ damage buff. YP!
Last edited by Skyi85 on Mar 7, 2019, 6:48:43 PM
This is a huge nerf to this section of the tree. Costs more to travel through it. Do not add this into the game, it is not good.
Practicality before Aesthetics ;)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Entering Shadow's area from the right side is horrible now though. Same if you just want Entropy or other node form lower part.

Just connect the damn nodes. Triangles are FINE.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Mar 7, 2019, 7:06:03 PM
Looks fine, won't make or break anything. You'd hear me if those new minor damage nodes weren't global, because wasting points just for going top row to bottom is bull.

I'd prefer the nodes arranged vertically with a side exit through resourcefulness and one minor life/es node, though.

Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Mar 7, 2019, 6:59:42 PM
this is great, i'm glad you guys fixed this one so fast I genuinely thought it'd be 5 leagues before that extra pt got tweaked.
"
Zovix wrote:
This is a huge nerf to this section of the tree. Costs more to travel through it. Do not add this into the game, it is not good.
Yep, you have to take a damage node if you just want to grab the Resourcefulness coming from the top now, from what it looks like.
WHAT
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info