[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

Hey just got this for the build is attack speed and fortify the preferred corrupts though?

--------
15% increased Area of Effect
15% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill
--------
Last edited by LimeHorse on Dec 27, 2018, 12:57:38 PM
"
LimeHorse wrote:
is attack speed and fortify the preferred corrupts though?

--------

Yes I would say it is, Fortify being the best in my opinion, attack speed coming second.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"
xethos25 wrote:
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
xethos25 wrote:
I've seen some people use CWDT- Ball lightning/Orb of storm - combustion setups.

What do you think of this vs Molten shell? It also helps proc elemental overload
As long as it works igniting reliably it shouldnt matter what way it is done. Using Cold Snap was the most common variant in Delve.

https://poe.ninja/delve/builds?class=Juggernaut&item=Nebuloch&skill=Consecrated-Path

The new skill Armageddon Brand could be worth testing out as well

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Armageddon_Brand

I JUST tested armageddon brand.

I fell in love with it right away (you can check my char TinnyJoestar).

The fact that it can attach to the next pack or persist an ignite for 5 seconds + 4 seconds (regular ignite duration) is amazing. It has innate AoE and can travel with the boss or address units outside melee range.

Without any investment, you can have 2 simultaneous brands hopping around just like Vaal AW but without management during heated situations.

This is definitely the superior option for me. You should probably include this for new players in your guide.

Was curious how you're linking arm brand? As it does seem to be a good skill for CP build.
You use it instead of a totem: CWDT-Combustion-AB
*Error
Last edited by Dkodr on Dec 27, 2018, 9:00:15 PM
"
Dkodr wrote:

I ended up using both. Haha. Just took out a minion speed gem and setup Arma brand combustion support and cwdt.
My question now is. Do I want to level arma brand and cwdt or do they stay low level like enfeeble1+bloodrage3+cwdt1 setups. Guess I need to go look at the cost and cooldown on it when leveled.
And yes this skill is actually pretty amazing even at level 1. Branding/combustion everyone so lazy. But still like my totems for boss/mapping. Though I guess not having to press those buttons would help qol for this character a lot.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Dec 27, 2018, 9:48:21 PM
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
Dkodr wrote:

I ended up using both. Haha. Just took out a minion speed gem and setup Arma brand combustion support and cwdt.
My question now is. Do I want to level arma brand and cwdt or do they stay low level like enfeeble1+bloodrage3+cwdt1 setups. Guess I need to go look at the cost and cooldown on it when leveled.
And yes this skill is actually pretty amazing even at level 1. Branding/combustion everyone so lazy. But still like my totems for boss/mapping. Though I guess not having to press those buttons would help qol for this character a lot.

Vaal AW is superior when you map but for say.. 600+ depth delves or Uber elder, they often die immediately so you don't get any uptime at all. This is the main reason for my switch. It was the build's only flaw.

Uber elder is definitely way smoother when u don't use AW which is what OP suggested.
"
xethos25 wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
Dkodr wrote:

Vaal AW is superior when you map but for say.. 600+ depth delves or Uber elder, they often die immediately so you don't get any uptime at all. This is the main reason for my switch. It was the build's only flaw.

Uber elder is definitely way smoother when u don't use AW which is what OP suggested.

Yeah I just did a good lookover on my character and honestly dropping the totems is going to help me big time in being able to switch to tombfists and keep my favorite cwdt setup. I have a sick addiction to blood rage and enfeeble ever since my first character, crits kill so yeah lol.

So what I really need is to figure out the best setup for Arma Brand and what levels to keep things in a 4 link. I am going to drop my helm setup which was all for the quad totem spam i was doing. I know i DONT want to use Brand Recall though (If possible and viable) as the point of me doing this is also QOL on focusing on leap slams for fortify and CP to sustain leech. Dropping the overload of utility i already was spamming. Would truly appreciate some help in this, im googling but not finding many 4 setups, just all in ones.

Editing as i google: Just learned brand recall can go off in the cwdt setup. It would activate every 3 seconds maximizing brand usage Edit: Leveling the gem increases cooldown recovery time and range at barely any increase cost, also worth leveling.
Mana cost for arma brand is low even at 20 (27 mana) so ill be leveling it to 20 for sure (id buy one but im saving for xophs 1ex away!).
Edit: Arma Brand+Brand Recall+Combustion+CWDT seems to be the winner?
Going to test out with level 20 skills right now, got some cheap 23 quality ones to test. If i dont like how often its activating then ill go back and retest lower level activation cwdt again.
Edit:Recall clearly pointless but i am loving this!!! Every boss i fight gets branded for ez activation. Looking through diff 4th gem to add.
Seems Ignite Proliferation would work best as 4th unless anyone can point me to better? This way i get spread from it as needed! My other thought was spell echo.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Dec 27, 2018, 11:46:54 PM
Been running arma brand for a few hours. This is amazing. Was mainly worried about my cinderflask refills but the brand is igniting everything with combustion+ignite proliferation. This thread has always helped me learn more and I appreciate it!
Hey guys, trying out this build on HC, so far so good. But on HC, im obviously poor af, what would you recomand as a BIS until you get currency for real BIS in nebuloch? I assume i can respect mace points in skill tree until i get nebulochs, so it could be even swords or axes. Any idea, what deals most dmg besides nebulochs? Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info