[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

Apologies for before. Brand's max is 3 simultaneously.

As for setup, it's simply cwdt - armageddon - combustion.
Prolif works fine but not necessary thanks to its great AoE coverage and repetitive activation.

Might I suggest using Blind if you want to layer another very strong defensive layer? It halves the monsters accuracy rating. Just like stibnite.

Unfortunately, i prefer my enlighten - auras for the 4l setup
Last edited by xethos25 on Dec 28, 2018, 3:42:31 AM
...attacking a target which has Unwavering Stance will nullify the miss chance..

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Blind
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"
Eliah_cze wrote:
Hey guys, trying out this build on HC, so far so good. But on HC, im obviously poor af, what would you recomand as a BIS until you get currency for real BIS in nebuloch? I assume i can respect mace points in skill tree until i get nebulochs, so it could be even swords or axes. Any idea, what deals most dmg besides nebulochs? Thanks!

Ahn's Might perhaps?

http://poe.trade/search/itoyotomesebew

Perhaps this guide can be of help...

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2048886
Last edited by Dkodr on Dec 28, 2018, 9:49:34 AM
At what point or level should I start using consecrated path instead of sunder/moltenstrike??
I am in the process of getting this build going and have just got to 68 - I have the two maces on, Loreweave 5L (79 res, all I could afford), 2 Kaom's Sign.

The damage that I'm taking from the debuff on the two maces is quite substantial at the moment - I feel like I'm doing something wrong - When I'm out of combat and the debuff is still on, I have to chug my pot after cause my health drops so low (Currently have 3.3K without kaom's roots or any substantial jewels).

Can anyone please advice as I've already sunk a fair bit of my currency into this and i'm worried.

Edit: I now have two Kaom's Way and have bought Kaom's roots and am still degening about a 3rd of my hp.
Last edited by Malvaros on Dec 28, 2018, 1:06:08 PM
What an absolute beast of a build!! Havent enjoyed myself in a long time like this! :D

Mind checking what how i should be going forward from this? Im working on getting some more jewels atm!

https://pastebin.com/uj6tdNXG

Great build man, really well done.
Last edited by Hevusoo on Dec 28, 2018, 1:11:36 PM
"
xethos25 wrote:
Apologies for before. Brand's max is 3 simultaneously.

As for setup, it's simply cwdt - armageddon - combustion.
Prolif works fine but not necessary thanks to its great AoE coverage and repetitive activation.

Might I suggest using Blind if you want to layer another very strong defensive layer? It halves the monsters accuracy rating. Just like stibnite.

Unfortunately, i prefer my enlighten - auras for the 4l setup

I'll check the blind out and see if I maintain cinder flask refills as easily. Blind is a great idea so thanks for the tip. I'm running these deaths door boots this season as I'm more into mapping and hitting 100 as where last season I hit 94 and went for content. So able to have 2x 4 links. 3 currently since not using tomb fists yet. Just having a blast. So hard to break the habit of spamming totems. But dang is it nice not needing them.

Ding 94 also. Tied with last season already haha.
"
Malvaros wrote:
I am in the process of getting this build going and have just got to 68 - I have the two maces on, Loreweave 5L (79 res, all I could afford), 2 Kaom's Sign.

The damage that I'm taking from the debuff on the two maces is quite substantial at the moment - I feel like I'm doing something wrong - When I'm out of combat and the debuff is still on, I have to chug my pot after cause my health drops so low (Currently have 3.3K without kaom's roots or any substantial jewels).

Can anyone please advice as I've already sunk a fair bit of my currency into this and i'm worried.

Edit: I now have two Kaom's Way and have bought Kaom's roots and am still degening about a 3rd of my hp.

I tried to help another player with the same question, if you post a PoB link for your character I can have a look at it and get you into positive regen.

"
feichas96 wrote:
Hello, could someone help me ? How i suppose sustain my life ? if you guys can look my character.. what should i do ? I a bit new on this game so sometimes i got lost.

Try this skill tree for more life regen. Buy Kaom's Way rings for more life regen. If you take out 1 of the Kaom's Sign rings you will also get more regen.

Last edited by Dkodr on Dec 28, 2018, 6:44:27 PM
For pushing to 100 and deep delves, do you guys prefer Aspect of the Spider or Vitality+watcher's eye? Both seem to have their merits; would be nice to hear other's opinion before spending the exalts either way.
Edit: this assumes you're already running Herald of Ash & Herald of Purity
Last edited by br0m3th3u5_ on Dec 28, 2018, 7:31:00 PM
Hey, quick question.

I'm currently 93lvl with this build and just got Xoph's Blood. Should I totally switch to the tree that's in the min/max section?
I still lack Tombfists with 2 jewel slots, watcher's eye and 2nd corrupted Nebuloch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info