[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

"
naimhairix51 wrote:
question here !! okay seems the resistance i hv to cap is all from the jewel , am i right?

The main sources for resists on this build is; Helmet, jewels and belt.

Ideally you want an open suffix on the belt and helmet for the possibility of resist balancing with benchcrafting.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Hey Everyone! Loving this build for dealing with syndicate encounters. I'm curious what your favorite Elder Map and Shaped T15's are with consecrated path. I have Elder UGS and Shaped Estuary, but wanted to hear if there were other maps that felt better with this build, specifically for sustain and xp/hr.
Hello, could someone help me ? How i suppose sustain my life ? if you guys can look my character.. what should i do ? I a bit new on this game so sometimes i got lost.
"
br0m3th3u5_ wrote:
Hey Everyone! Loving this build for dealing with syndicate encounters. I'm curious what your favorite Elder Map and Shaped T15's are with consecrated path. I have Elder UGS and Shaped Estuary, but wanted to hear if there were other maps that felt better with this build, specifically for sustain and xp/hr.

In Delve I ran T16 Toxic Sewer's. It felt good and fast with CP.
There is a video of a run in the 1st post.

I had a look at your character, looks good. I took the liberty to optimize your skill tree, givnig you more damage, life and a extra jewel slot.

https://pastebin.com/nrexDQL3
"
feichas96 wrote:
Hello, could someone help me ? How i suppose sustain my life ? if you guys can look my character.. what should i do ? I a bit new on this game so sometimes i got lost.

Try this skill tree for more life regen. Buy Kaom's Way rings for more life regen. If you take out 1 of the Kaom's Sign rings you will also get more regen.

Last edited by Dkodr on Dec 26, 2018, 5:23:43 PM
I will do that and see what heppens, thanks.
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
br0m3th3u5_ wrote:

In Delve I ran T16 Toxic Sewer's. It felt good and fast with CP.
There is a video of a run in the 1st post.

I had a look at your character, looks good. I took the liberty to optimize your skill tree, givnig you more damage, life and a extra jewel slot.

https://pastebin.com/nrexDQL3

Thanks! I debated between that tree and the chaos res nodes. Once I get a helm with life, chaos res, and -enemy fire res I'm gonna switch over. It That Fled & Tora feel way less rippy with capped chaos resistance.
*error
Last edited by Dkodr on Dec 26, 2018, 8:09:10 PM
"
br0m3th3u5_ wrote:

Thanks! I debated between that tree and the chaos res nodes. Once I get a helm with life, chaos res, and -enemy fire res I'm gonna switch over. It That Fled & Tora feel way less rippy with capped chaos resistance.

You have 60% chaos res with charges up. You get 40% from Unrelenting and 80% from the maces, I don't really think you need more.

Last edited by Dkodr on Dec 26, 2018, 8:02:32 PM
Busy xmas, finally got to 93. Adjusted my build again. More like the original. Still a little tailored to my preference (leech nodes). Got some deaths door boots. Wanted to play with these since I always use Kaoms. Mix it up a bit. Fixed my jewels a LOT today since somehow 2-ex dropped for me. Crazy lucky.

I got mystic portal from free xmas box! POG <3 (my first portal mtx)

Hope you had a Consecrated Xmas friends. Feel free to check my new gear and jewels and adjusted tree. Goal is the other 2 jewel nodes nearby im lacking if i get to 100 this season.

Currently needing to upgrade necklace+gloves+belt. Running 9 of my endurance charges. 10 Still hitting me pretty hard, (pre jewel upgrade, will test more) so wearing some resist ring I found on the ground temporarily.

I only got to 94 last season so sitting at 93 so fast is a good feeling for my second season.

Current HP is 5700+ and gaining. Though i dont plan on switching to Kaoms roots for more hp as I like my utility setup a lot more. So i will do this by min maxing gems even further later or adjusting a few nodes into the life wheel (most likely wont). Probably buy some 2 slot tombfist today.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Dec 26, 2018, 8:12:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info