[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

is it good for 3.7 ?
"
BRKboss wrote:
is it good for 3.7 ?

We haven't seen patch note yet, but so far the build is mostly unchanged in 3.7. I guess molten shell might be worth using? And maybe there will be a way to generate Rage for mapping...

I made it to delve level 500 killing every boss I encountered on the way down. The build was cheap to get started and has fairly good min/maxing potential.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/DeMachina/DeepConsk?i=3&search=skill%3DConsecrated-Path%26sort%3Ddepth-solo

I would definitely recommend it if you want to do deepish delve or boss killing. But it's far from the fastest mapper and with other reworked melee ascendancy, it should fall further still. Even if this build will likely still have much better survivability. An HOWA jugg also as an higher ceiling if you are looking to invest a lot in a character.
With everyone and their mother rolling melee this league, how "cheap" do you guys think nebuloch will be?
Kinda scared of it staying well beyond an ex for quite some time
tree changed. Mana node now harder to take.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Jun 7, 2019, 4:37:44 PM
Greetings,

I decided to go like the last 2 seasons and go Nebuloch CP again. The pricing on melee items right now is insane (I guess it is all those new Korean players...hehehe. pun intended).

I was wondering if with the new chieftain ascendancy rework, it would be better than jugg. The regen seems quite impressive. Anyone checked it?

Secondly, with the new Fortify cluster and the old one (I think they reworked it) it adds some DPS, movement and quite a significant boost in damage mitigation.

Finally, I know losing the endurance charges is kind of bad, but the new Immortal call brings quite a lot of damage mitigation. However it is quite easy to get back the charges with the stun and we can use Tawhoa Forest node. What do you think?

Thank you
"
Dkodr wrote:

For the new work of cacique descent.

Could those passive nodes also serve?
I'm thinking of putting the

ngamahu - hinekora - twhoa- valako
or
ngamahu - Tasalio - twhoa- valako

but having ngamahu I would not longer use avatar of fire or yes?
Last edited by enyelife on Jun 20, 2019, 11:40:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info