Scorching Ray Totem Damage not Stacking

Bump. No GGG response yet
"
lolsidroc wrote:
Just hoping for some communication surrounding this issue.

Not gonna be super upset if it's an intended nerf to the skill, but would like to know if it's an unintended behavior sooner rather than later so I can reinvest the currency I spent on this character into another build.

Thanks for all the hard work GGG!

50-80% less damage (depending on how many totems you use) without a single mention of the change in patch notes/balance manifesto cannot possibly be an intended nerf.
"
SolarFlare22 wrote:
"
lolsidroc wrote:
Just hoping for some communication surrounding this issue.

Not gonna be super upset if it's an intended nerf to the skill, but would like to know if it's an unintended behavior sooner rather than later so I can reinvest the currency I spent on this character into another build.

Thanks for all the hard work GGG!

50-80% less damage (depending on how many totems you use) without a single mention of the change in patch notes/balance manifesto cannot possibly be an intended nerf.
Would not at all be the first time GGG left major changes out of the patch notes.

No idea why you're wasting your time posting things like this lol, just wait for a response.
By far the most active thread on this board right now, and still no GGG response. Come on, guys. You're really letting us down here.
"
By far the most active thread on this board right now, and still no GGG response. Come on, guys. You're really letting us down here.

They literally started their work day 9 minutes prior to your post. Let them get a coffee in them.
"
balared wrote:
"

They literally started their work day 9 minutes prior to your post. Let them get a coffee in them.

The last time my league starter had a critical bug (yea this isn't my first time experiencing this shit), it took them over three weeks to even acknowledge it was a thing, and it wasn't fixed until halfway into the league. I'm not holding my breath that they're going to make this a priority.
"
"
balared wrote:
"

The last time my league starter had a critical bug (yea this isn't my first time experiencing this shit), it took them over three weeks to even acknowledge it was a thing, and it wasn't fixed until halfway into the league. I'm not holding my breath that they're going to make this a priority.

Hey, if they don't even mention it today, I'm going to be significantly annoyed too, but do remember that the devs are people too. At least give them a chance to deal with it.
Is there any more official way we can report the bug outside of leaving it in a forum? This seems like the worst way to manage customer issues.
"
varbuk wrote:
Is there any more official way we can report the bug outside of leaving it in a forum? This seems like the worst way to manage customer issues.

cause a huge stink on reddit until you get the CEO of the company to personally respond to the issue. I wish I was kidding.
well at least they added a new character effect, we should be relieved, it's better than an official response on this issue, right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info