Scorching Ray Totem Damage not Stacking

SR Totems PepeHands.
Have the same problem, scorch ray totem does not stack.
Is it fixed yet?
"
lazysc wrote:
Is it fixed yet?

Nope, still waiting on a response from GGG.
PM me or find me in game if I win. It's hard to keep track of all my bids.

IGN = ShatCrash
Same problem here... Feel screwed. Also herald of ash doesn't work on it. pls fix it fast.
"
forseth wrote:
"
CookinKunkka wrote:
Good thing I didn't buy that scorching ray MTX yet, shame i wasted time leveling my hierophant to 85 tho =(

"
varbuk wrote:
I bought the MTX and hit 82 so far ... =(

bought the SR and a totem MTX hoping to have fun with this, this league FeelsBadMan

Got totem MTX and templar dance for this build FeelsBadMan
Wow! That makes so much more sense! I finally bought a Balefire and switched and respecced into 3 totem SR and noticed the damage on bosses to be very similar if one totem was 'fixated' vs. all three 'fixated' on it. I spent an hour trying to understand how the totems work on the wiki and in other builds and it just seemed like my build wasn't what it cracked out to be. Turns out just a (albeit major) bug!

Hope we get a response for ETA soon. I don't want to bring my friends down with a broken build.
Merchant of the Sans Pants Trading Co.
We may sell in the nude, but our prices are far from crude!
"
kappappel wrote:
Same problem here... Feel screwed. Also herald of ash doesn't work on it. pls fix it fast.

I also noticed that Herald of Ash seems to have no effect on SR. I would have thought the increase spell fire damage and the burning damage would work, but seems to do nothing. I figured the ash overkill would not work however since the spell doesn't "hit".

Same here...
annoying.

PLS FIX that.
Having never played a Totem build until this leage and going RF/SR totems, suddenly finding out that I'm missing a huge chunk of damage make sense, considering how much of buff the ascendancy apparently got it did not feel that powerful.

It's not terrible, but dam when this gets fixed it's going to be nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info