Scorching Ray Totem Damage not Stacking

Where do you see this?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2102563?utm_source=gameclient&utm_medium=motd&utm_campaign=motd

Thank you!
Thank you GGG!
“Now, witness the power of this fully operational battle station.”

Thx half around the world to New Zealand!
Tested on a friend in pvp, she had 3 burning debuff icons on her, but in game it feels the same as it did yesterday. Could just be me, but if I gained 60ish % more damage, I can't see it :(

"

Tested on a friend in pvp, she had 3 burning debuff icons on her, but in game it feels the same as it did yesterday. Could just be me, but if I gained 60ish % more damage, I can't see it :(

Did the exact same thing, tested it on my husband and he got the debuffs and there seemed to be noticeable difference between amount of totems but in world mobs health just seems to go down at the same rate regardless of amount of totems.

EDIT: Did a whole bunch of testing there is a definite difference between 1 and 4 totems
Used a level 1 scorching ray on a single unique with no adds and the rate their HP went down was really noticeable :3
Last edited by VixxyyBot on Mar 8, 2018, 7:49:11 AM
Thanks for fixing this bug, the only downside is it appears to have broken something else,
on kill effect like trickster's Patient Reaper and Swift Killer are no longer procing like they were before this fix.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info