Scorching Ray Totem Damage not Stacking

has anyone tested whether the damage of SR totem in a chest can stack with a SR totem in balefire?
I hope this can be resolved soon.

I ended up with a build that has a lot of bugs...

My righteous fire outer ring just randomly goes away when I have flasks activated and use shield charge. I have seen other reports of this as well but equipping the mtx for it is pointless if I cant even see where it is anyway.

Also, if I want to switch my RF gem while in an instance it wont work but i still burn.

Frustrating to craft up build without help that should be good but it's all bugged to hell.

-juo
"
sharbe wrote:
has anyone tested whether the damage of SR totem in a chest can stack with a SR totem in balefire?

I actually did test this myself to see if it was a viable bandaid solution. Even with two SR setups (one self cast and one totem), the damage is still limited to a single scorching ray. Make no sense to me at all.
PM me or find me in game if I win. It's hard to keep track of all my bids.

IGN = ShatCrash
Damn I only found out about this now :( sigh I hope they fix it soon
i keep waking up hoping for news on this terrible bug at the start of the league and still nothing, im guess it might be something that takes a while, im already lving other spell gems and thinking of speccing. it might take days maybe weeks, who knows?
Yes, need to know whether to respec or not.
sr totems are just fine, easy guardians with 4L. much faster if it get's fixed.
well lets hope it gets fixed before end of the week
I can't stop refreshing the patch notes in hopes I'll see something ...
"
Fixed a bug where Scorching Ray totems did not stack their damage correctly with other Scorching Ray totems.

Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info