Scorching Ray Totem Damage not Stacking

"
Bultjaevel wrote:
"
BVB_1909 wrote:
Do we know if this bug only applies to the damage of SR-Totems or also the minus fire resistance of the Totems?
My understanding was that 3 SR-Totems casting on the same mob lower its resistance 3 times as fast as a single totem would (with the same max of minus 24%). Is this still true?

Cheers

The damage is supposed to stack. The -%fire resistance does not and isn't supposed to.

Ah, thanks.
So in the current situation it doesn't matter at all if 1 or multiple totems cast on a specific mob? Neither the damage nor the minus res (which supports for example self-cast RF) are affected by a 2nd, 3rd etc totem?
ﹰWonder how I got to lvl 89 rather easily with my RF + SR-Totems Hierophant... Looking forward to being even better after a fix...
Can you please provide time line for this possible fix? It is very frustrating not being able to progress properly because of this bug and it seems that I'm not the only one.
"
verbalkint wrote:
Can you please provide time line for this possible fix? It is very frustrating not being able to progress properly because of this bug and it seems that I'm not the only one.

We can't give a specific estimate for when we expect to have the fix deployed to the live realm, I'm sorry to say.
But it is one of our top priority bugs, so we'll have it fixed as soon as we can.
Thanks for keeping us updated Henry!

Hoping for a speedy resolution. :)
Wow, I have been maping with 1/5th of my damage on bosses this whole time! Explains why Atziri took average time to die when the build was supposed to do well on single targets.
Can we get confirmation on whether or not this would also apply to the scorching ray totem's of the Tukohama Vanguard spectre please?
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
We can't give a specific estimate for when we expect to have the fix deployed to the live realm, I'm sorry to say.
But it is one of our top priority bugs, so we'll have it fixed as soon as we can.

Is the best place to see when this is resolved at the top of the patch notes forum?
"
Fexxus wrote:
"
Henry_GGG wrote:

Is the best place to see when this is resolved at the top of the patch notes forum?

That's the only place that that information will be - i.e. in the patch notes. There are just way too many threads around the forums for GGG to go around and say "fixed" to whatever they actually fix.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
"
Daser wrote:
Can we get confirmation on whether or not this would also apply to the scorching ray totem's of the Tukohama Vanguard spectre please?

looks like the spectres are also affected by this, thats why i switched to solar guards. im killing bosses faster with soolar guards than with tukohama. idk its my starter league build and my plan was to farm bosses at day 3-4, guess i have to start a new build now. srsly this should be the top priority bug to fix, there are lots of people who started SRT or spectres this league, they are all fucked now. idk why this takes so long.
Last edited by chack on Mar 6, 2018, 9:33:06 PM
I agree, the turn around time on a fix for this is league breaking for a lot of people who wanted to farm end game content with a build that is impacted by this bug. I know I am losing a lot of first to market sales from this and it is disheartening.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info