3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

I'm lvl 92 and this is my gear so far, i'm very unlucky about my RNG...what should i focus next? I'm not that tnaky tbh and it's sad..Thanks for the build! :D

This is my pastebin for more detailed stuff!
https://pastebin.com/Tjh0C80B

weirdly enough this league because of the new flask enchant we are now immune to shaper laser beams lol

the regular regen is 3k with charges up but after popping the flask it jumps to 3.6k

Last edited by zheng738 on Dec 27, 2018, 5:15:14 AM
"
tipicozzy wrote:
I'm lvl 92 and this is my gear so far, i'm very unlucky about my RNG...what should i focus next? I'm not that tnaky tbh and it's sad..Thanks for the build! :D

This is my pastebin for more detailed stuff!
https://pastebin.com/Tjh0C80B

Burning + conc helmet with STR base
Get a 3% regen on your flasks (find someone to craft it if you haven't unlocked it)
Get a better weapon (easy to find one on poe trade, don't get one that adds fire damage to attacks/spells/whatever)
You can craft a marble amulet with a few pristine fossils and/or scorched that will be much better than this
Same for elder leather belt, buy a cheap base and then pristine and/or scorched (I'd recommend just pristine for a start, you should try to get good life/% life/life recovery, shouldn't take too much currency)
Just crafted those 2, are those better or i should keep trying?

That belt is a very good start, amulet is fine and better than the unique you have
I want to try an idea later on once I have more currency, its basicly headhunter + solstice vigil + soulripper flask lol

Any suggestions on how to squeeze some more damage out without hurting my survivability, I know i could do a %dmg Kaoms but I kinda like having 86 fire res.
Uber elder down. First try. (2 stupid deaths, tanking shaper orbs)

Never fought him on any other character before, just watched a youtube video, and had some tips from zheng738.
Just did my first uber elder as well, deathless (pretty much can't die with a little care)
guess item upgrades are pretty much optional from now on^^
i heard that crafting by vangan ( gems are supported by lvl 1 blood magic) is gone. So i just wonder how i can replace item when i want to use 3 aura like : vitality + 2 purity with enlighten.
Last edited by congeu1123 on Dec 27, 2018, 12:04:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info