3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Benihimee wrote:

Any suggestions on how to squeeze some more damage out without hurting my survivability, I know i could do a %dmg Kaoms but I kinda like having 86 fire res.

gratz, pretty much decked out, very minor improvements for more quality of life, but those upgrades are not gonna be cheap at this point.

35ms boots with similar stats as your current.

the belt can roll +% fire dmg ontop of your existing rolls, the best belts can roll fire dmg % + elemental dmg%, but don't expect any to show up and when they do the prices are usually retarded, the lv4 %dmg crafting mod top tier goes up to 20% and its 1ex price. double corrupted koams, your helm is already what I consider the best in the game if it only took that poor man 400+ enchants to hit his rf % enchant lol.

not sure why your running purity of elementals instead of ice, maybe your res isn't rounded out properly
Last edited by zheng738 on Dec 27, 2018, 3:38:12 PM
"
Uber elder down. First try. (2 stupid deaths, tanking shaper orbs)

Never fought him on any other character before, just watched a youtube video, and had some tips from zheng738.

gratz, its all you and I knew you could kill it too
"
zheng738 wrote:
weirdly enough this league because of the new flask enchant we are now immune to shaper laser beams lol

the regular regen is 3k with charges up but after popping the flask it jumps to 3.6k

How much does it cost to get that enchanted? Haven't got the flask to drop yet :(
If anyone needs Aspect of the Spider skill crafted onto their gear, and doesn't want to risk it with randoms, i can do that for you for 1ex (ign: FlyingOrby).

An item needs an open suffix. This aura reserves 25% mana. I don't recommend putting it on items that have Increased Duration, Efficacy, and especially Blood Magic socketed in them. Those gems will affect the mana reservation.

[/quote]

How much does it cost to get that enchanted? Haven't got the flask to drop yet :([/quote]

you can buy the flask for like 50c veiled, unveiled to attempt to learn it, the cost is dirt, like 6 glass baubles or something.

uber elder item prices are gonna drop this league because its path of pure breachstones and path of cast on crit.

they way overbuffed coc half the league is playing it, its basicly rf with 2x the damage, but no defense so they are all farming it now
"
Trickmouse wrote:
"
zheng738 wrote:
weirdly enough this league because of the new flask enchant we are now immune to shaper laser beams lol

the regular regen is 3k with charges up but after popping the flask it jumps to 3.6k

How much does it cost to get that enchanted? Haven't got the flask to drop yet :(

It's glassblowers yes, I recommend finding someone you trust to do it.
waiting for some items to show up, don't know when its gonna show, but I am waiting. might have to wait for a long long time, but maybe ill get lucky

Last edited by zheng738 on Dec 27, 2018, 10:41:51 PM
I farmed up about 20 Exalted with a Spark Witch to afford this build and went ahead tonight and leveled up the character. Took your advice and went to make a belt...

Shame about the T8 life roll, but I mean, it's pretty damn good, right?

Can't wait to get the rest of my gear sorted. I'm so happy with this belt!
"
zheng738 wrote:
"
Benihimee wrote:

Any suggestions on how to squeeze some more damage out without hurting my survivability, I know i could do a %dmg Kaoms but I kinda like having 86 fire res.

gratz, pretty much decked out, very minor improvements for more quality of life, but those upgrades are not gonna be cheap at this point.

35ms boots with similar stats as your current.

the belt can roll +% fire dmg ontop of your existing rolls, the best belts can roll fire dmg % + elemental dmg%, but don't expect any to show up and when they do the prices are usually retarded, the lv4 %dmg crafting mod top tier goes up to 20% and its 1ex price. double corrupted koams, your helm is already what I consider the best in the game if it only took that poor man 400+ enchants to hit his rf % enchant lol.

not sure why your running purity of elementals instead of ice, maybe your res isn't rounded out properly

Thank you for the insight , I switch to Purity of Ice when I run uber elder but past that the watchers eye jewel gives me 8% of phys dmg taken as lightning with purity of elements, so general mapping I usually have that on instead of ice. But yea then its really super high upgrades and 4 stat jewels left at this point then.
Hi there!

Switching from my cyclone slayer to this build.
I got 7-8ex currency what should i buy first after kaoms heart/kaoms way?

Should i do a big investment and buy a burning damage + 30% more elemental damage helm with life for 3-4 ex?
Or better buy watchers eye for 3-4 ex?
I think its better to get an expensive part first instead of parting it over all slots?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info