3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

took this build 1 week ago , after i quit champion and is really nice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh5qxRW_osc&feature=youtu.be
uber elder down in 4 minutes
Last edited by Ravzh on Dec 26, 2018, 8:48:18 AM
If you want to run culling strike I suggest golem. CWDT golem culling, then put the vitality in the fourth socket in that same item (see my boots for example)
"
Eatsblood wrote:
"
shALK3 wrote:
@Eatsblood could you be so kind and check my build/setup again and if you can offer some recommendations I would appreciate it.

Few observations in random order.

Your Righteous Fire gem. Lvl 21 from the corruption (and lvl 22 from the enchant, for that matter) are just getting you more spell damage. RF isn't affected by spell damage, so that's a lot of effort to give your Scorching Ray a slight increase. Swapping it to a Vaal RF (even a 0% quality one) would give you a dps boost button for boss fights.

You'll wanna get the Corrupted Saffel's Frame that gives +2 aura gems, so you can get the full value out of that lvl 21 Purity of Fire (since it gives no bonus till lvl 23).

If you're getting away with Culling Strike instead of Fortify on Shield Charge then cool. If you're having survivability issues, though, you may need to swap that.

I suspect the next thing you're gonna want to do is move to a triple aura setup. Prob Purity of Ice, to make Uber Elder easier, though Blasphemy Flammability or Aspect of the Spider could be an option as well. But to do that, you're gonna demolish your mana pool, and need to start linking lots of stuff with Blood Magic, which is going to lose you a lot of extra gem slots.

Thanks for the insight!

I fixed the vaal rf.
Already got the Corrupted Saffel's Frame +2 Aura Gems, but i need some vaal orbs to setup the right colors.

I really hate to add blood magic to 3 items... is there no other better way around it ?
Any tips for uber atziri? The flameblast seem to go off WAY too fast before i can charge out of them.

They 1 shot me with 8400 hp, purity of fire, 5% reduced fire dmg taken corrupted kaoms, and with a ruby flask up.

I've done him on other characters but my dps was so high i could ignore the flameblast, by pushing phases so fast.
So Uber Elder takes 8 t16 maps to spawn, plus whatever maps you need getting him to the center. At ~18c per map, you're looking at almost an exalt in bought maps just to get there. Do the drops sell for high enough consistently enough to make farming it worth it? I'm running some of these maps at +140% and still getting a single T5 map as the only drop. Is pegging UGS as an Elder map and mindlessly running it over and over literally the only way to make money in this game?
"
Any tips for uber atziri? The flameblast seem to go off WAY too fast before i can charge out of them.

They 1 shot me with 8400 hp, purity of fire, 5% reduced fire dmg taken corrupted kaoms, and with a ruby flask up.

I've done him on other characters but my dps was so high i could ignore the flameblast, by pushing phases so fast.

i checked your profile and you have socketed flamability /blasphemy?
could be posible you had that up against atziri ?
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Atziri,_Queen_of_the_Vaal
just a posiblity she reflect it to you messing your fire res
Hi.

I recently started to play RF. I love it.
I got this piece of end game gear. It has fire dmg, will that mess up my EE?
http://prntscr.com/lzys5i
"
coldyl wrote:
Hi.

I recently started to play RF. I love it.
I got this piece of end game gear. It has fire dmg, will that mess up my EE?
http://prntscr.com/lzys5i

Yup. It's going to add fire to your Storm Brand, which will completely screw your EE.
"
Ravzh wrote:
"

i checked your profile and you have socketed flamability /blasphemy?
could be posible you had that up against atziri ?
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Atziri,_Queen_of_the_Vaal
just a posiblity she reflect it to you messing your fire res

Good catch. Not sure tbh, I switch gem setups quite a bit, i'm about midway through 97 so when i ding 98, i'll try Uber ATz again and make sure it's not active.
"
shALK3 wrote:
"
Eatsblood wrote:
"
shALK3 wrote:
@Eatsblood could you be so kind and check my build/setup again and if you can offer some recommendations I would appreciate it.

Few observations in random order.

Your Righteous Fire gem. Lvl 21 from the corruption (and lvl 22 from the enchant, for that matter) are just getting you more spell damage. RF isn't affected by spell damage, so that's a lot of effort to give your Scorching Ray a slight increase. Swapping it to a Vaal RF (even a 0% quality one) would give you a dps boost button for boss fights.

You'll wanna get the Corrupted Saffel's Frame that gives +2 aura gems, so you can get the full value out of that lvl 21 Purity of Fire (since it gives no bonus till lvl 23).

If you're getting away with Culling Strike instead of Fortify on Shield Charge then cool. If you're having survivability issues, though, you may need to swap that.

I suspect the next thing you're gonna want to do is move to a triple aura setup. Prob Purity of Ice, to make Uber Elder easier, though Blasphemy Flammability or Aspect of the Spider could be an option as well. But to do that, you're gonna demolish your mana pool, and need to start linking lots of stuff with Blood Magic, which is going to lose you a lot of extra gem slots.

Thanks for the insight!

I fixed the vaal rf.
Already got the Corrupted Saffel's Frame +2 Aura Gems, but i need some vaal orbs to setup the right colors.

I really hate to add blood magic to 3 items... is there no other better way around it ?

You only need blood magic on 2 items. One for scorching ray, one for shield charge and orb

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info