3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

not a dumb question at all, ive been trying to replace the saffel also, because if you just look at the stats its kinda sht, the problem is finding a better shield is almost impossible

you would need a shaper/elder base with +2 max fire res and good rolls ontop of that. and you would be giving up +5 max res on all.

shields like that are just too hard to find
How viable would a well rolled Precursor's Emblem Ruby Ring be? Provided you could still get the +1 max charge roll on it?

I kind of think with the 5% max life on them it could possibly out preform Kaom's Way
emblem never works out lol...

you can actually roll +2 to max endurance charges on emblem, even having +1 max charge makes the ring slightly better than koam's, but gl with that, its almost impossible to roll +1 max charges on emblem
Can you use 2 Watcher's Eye ?
whats the best ascendency/ pantheon/ flask/gem setup for uber elder?
"
shALK3 wrote:
Can you use 2 Watcher's Eye ?

Watcher's Eye has "Limited to 1" right in the description.

"
Kidkubi wrote:
whats the best ascendency/ pantheon/ flask/gem setup for uber elder?

If you're not already running it, Unstoppable is awesome for Shaper and Uber Elder.
Yugul with Varhesh is gonna reduce cold damage 5%, could outperform Tukohama if you're not getting to be stationary much.

People like Sapphire or Aquamarine flasks. But you have to see the damage coming. Personally, I just run a crap ton of survivability flasks (Life, Ruby, Forbidden Taste, etc). There's a section of Flasks in the guide.

I wouldn't think your gem setup would change. You're probably using is to stay resist capped already, and have dumped some money into getting the ones you need.

Getting setup for triple aura to use Purity of Ice helps a lot.
@Eatsblood could you be so kind and check my build/setup again and if you can offer some recommendations I would appreciate it.
"
shALK3 wrote:
@Eatsblood could you be so kind and check my build/setup again and if you can offer some recommendations I would appreciate it.

Few observations in random order.

Your Righteous Fire gem. Lvl 21 from the corruption (and lvl 22 from the enchant, for that matter) are just getting you more spell damage. RF isn't affected by spell damage, so that's a lot of effort to give your Scorching Ray a slight increase. Swapping it to a Vaal RF (even a 0% quality one) would give you a dps boost button for boss fights.

You'll wanna get the Corrupted Saffel's Frame that gives +2 aura gems, so you can get the full value out of that lvl 21 Purity of Fire (since it gives no bonus till lvl 23).

If you're getting away with Culling Strike instead of Fortify on Shield Charge then cool. If you're having survivability issues, though, you may need to swap that.

I suspect the next thing you're gonna want to do is move to a triple aura setup. Prob Purity of Ice, to make Uber Elder easier, though Blasphemy Flammability or Aspect of the Spider could be an option as well. But to do that, you're gonna demolish your mana pool, and need to start linking lots of stuff with Blood Magic, which is going to lose you a lot of extra gem slots.
Last edited by Eatsblood on Dec 26, 2018, 8:22:04 AM
Hi! I can't find anythink about eva, so I will ask. Gear with eva is usefull or this is crap?
kinda nice people asking the same questions when I first started playing, why does the saffel shield look so sht, and emblems being a potentially better ring.

wish ggg would make a unique scepter that's suited for rf, that's not doon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info