3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Enterich wrote:
Hi there!

Switching from my cyclone slayer to this build.
I got 7-8ex currency what should i buy first after kaoms heart/kaoms way?

Should i do a big investment and buy a burning damage + 30% more elemental damage helm with life for 3-4 ex?
Or better buy watchers eye for 3-4 ex?
I think its better to get an expensive part first instead of parting it over all slots?

Kaom's heart (don't forget to divine to 36+ !)
Double rings
Decent marble amulet (pristine + scorched fossils, or just scorched and craft life, getting a 40-50% fire roll can take a bit of time): should be like.. 60c total for fossils and resonators if you do just scorched
Burning + conc helm (imo decent start, you can farm well with this, horror is only needed for end game bosses imo, you can find good ones for 40c or so)
Decent elder leather belt (life, %life, T1 recovery, even fire damage maybe. scorched + pristine here): 80c in pristines maybe
Good gloves (ideally supported by faster attacks + life and res, even lightning or cold damage if you can find that): around 80c
Good boots (MS, life, round up your resists): around 60c
Good sceptre (you can easily get a 110-140% burning damage total one, look at either ele focus + melee splash (shaped) and then craft the rest, or fire penetration + increased AoE (elder). Imo don't try crafting, not worth it): around 30c if you're patient with live searches (be careful to not take fire damage to spells/attacks)
And then some decent jewels (life, burning damage, then either resistance or fire/area/DoT damage, I'm still running some resistance ones because otherwise I wouldn't be capped): 100c total for a good starting set

I'd say buy everything but the helm then see if you can get an essence burning or conc helm.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Dec 28, 2018, 6:55:17 AM

is this build able to (face)tank syndicates on t13-14 maps?

Because my vaalpact 7,5k life cyclone slayer isnt able to leech up there :P
"
Enterich wrote:

is this build able to (face)tank syndicates on t13-14 maps?

Because my vaalpact 7,5k life cyclone slayer isnt able to leech up there :P

with decent gear + flask usage u can even facetank t16 syndicates
At first, I'm sorry, but I don't know how to paste here only items.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kei179/characters

Character KeiRF.

Any tips for Shaper? What I could change with gear (I know about flask), or somethink another? This will be my first Shaper. Today I killed all corrupted guardian.
Would swapping Vitality for Empower be worth it on Uber Elder to get another +1% fire/cold res? Don't have a +2 Saffell's yet.
"
crux47 wrote:
Would swapping Vitality for Empower be worth it on Uber Elder to get another +1% fire/cold res? Don't have a +2 Saffell's yet.

Vitality is mandatory because of watcher's eye
"
zheng738 wrote:

How much does it cost to get that enchanted? Haven't got the flask to drop yet :([/quote]

you can buy the flask for like 50c veiled, unveiled to attempt to learn it, the cost is dirt, like 6 glass baubles or something.

uber elder item prices are gonna drop this league because its path of pure breachstones and path of cast on crit.

they way overbuffed coc half the league is playing it, its basicly rf with 2x the damage, but no defense so they are all farming it now
[/quote]

Have a forum link for the hot CoC build? Debating what to re-roll once RF gets boring.
how to get a tripple aura setup if they all reserve 35% mana?
"
Kidkubi wrote:

Enlighten level 3 on saffell's frame with +2 to aura gems, then slap purity of fire and ice lv21 on it (so you get +5% max to fire and ice)
Then put vitality somewhere else.
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
Kidkubi wrote:

Enlighten level 3 on saffell's frame with +2 to aura gems, then slap purity of fire and ice lv21 on it (so you get +5% max to fire and ice)
Then put vitality somewhere else.

The tricky part is running 4 auras.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info