3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
zheng738 wrote:
happy holidays everybody

I hit a jackpot just now, took over 80 enchants I didn't get sht was aiming for a aura reservation enchant. best ive got was enduring cry cooldown duration and darkpact stuff back and forth until

upgraded koams also, kinda overpaid the same guy selling the same koams for the past 3 days sold it to me for 13ex he wouldn't budge, but no one else has one, or at least a decent rolled one

right as I finished my helm someone else made the best rf helm in the game, if you guys ever get a mirror I highly suggest you guys pick up his, it is the best one on the server and probably will be that way until the end of the league. he spent 200ex making it he said and I believe him.

mine is still 2nd best with a open suffix though

If it's the one with 2 white sockets, I don't think I believe him with the 200 ex thing. It's obvious he made it with fossils, and I think with fossils you have better odds than with horror essence (you get a horror roll 1 in 4 tries on average...) but scorched fossil means you get burning damage often. Then you "only" have to roll conc naturally and voila.
"
Naps wrote:
had some luck crafting this weekend, my current setup:

not sure what my next upgrade should be?

still missing: vitality watchers and a 20/20 helm (though i dont think ill be trying for a horror helm based on the prices/odds im hearing about)

probably a normal 20/20 helm first and then watcher?

loving the build - bought 2.5 shaper sets last night (even though im still in low red maps) and caked him.

For pretty cheap improvements I say get some divine and reroll that kaom's - you can get up to 16% better fire damage on that. Also, buy a several saffel's with max block and vaal them for a decent corruption mod. +2 to aura gems at the very least and hopefully you get a % of physical damage taken as fire damage. Obviously the watcher's eye is huge improvement and improving the helm will help as well but those are much more expensive. I don't see your jewels but those are also a way to get big (and expensive) improvements.
Last edited by Hamrfall on Dec 25, 2018, 12:40:22 PM
I cant beat red elder with saving the shaper, i cant kill the portals/adds quick enough.

What am i doing wrong? i feel like im doing little dps. Help pls.
"
Kidkubi wrote:
I cant beat red elder with saving the shaper, i cant kill the portals/adds quick enough.

What am i doing wrong? i feel like im doing little dps. Help pls.

Use frost wall + increased duration. I had to do it 3 times to get it right.

mine is still 2nd best with a open suffix though[/quote]
If it's the one with 2 white sockets, I don't think I believe him with the 200 ex thing. It's obvious he made it with fossils, and I think with fossils you have better odds than with horror essence (you get a horror roll 1 in 4 tries on average...) but scorched fossil means you get burning damage often. Then you "only" have to roll conc naturally and voila.[/quote]

its not the fossil one he lucked into that big time. and its actually harder to craft the fossil version because like you said 1/4 to be the horror, and if you do decide to use scorched, half the time youll get +fire dmg to spells and your screwed.

its the other royal burg with 40% rf enchant
"
zheng738 wrote:
its not the fossil one he lucked into that big time. and its actually harder to craft the fossil version because like you said 1/4 to be the horror, and if you do decide to use scorched, half the time youll get +fire dmg to spells and your screwed.

its the other royal burg with 40% rf enchant

Didn't see it then
And you say it's more expensive but considering how often burning damage shows up with fossils, it's probably more worth it lol. Yeah the fire damage added can suck but at this point you're not above annuling shit anyway. I think if you want to make a RF helm you have to go fossils, hitting burning + conc sounds impossible
Last edited by Shuggananas on Dec 25, 2018, 5:30:30 PM
What do you guys do on ele weakness and no regen maps? Is there any other spell that won't screw up Elemental Equilibrium ?

Would you use scorching ray with sth else as cast when damage taken? Any viable ideas?
"
Hamrfall wrote:
"
Naps wrote:
had some luck crafting this weekend, my current setup:

not sure what my next upgrade should be?

still missing: vitality watchers and a 20/20 helm (though i dont think ill be trying for a horror helm based on the prices/odds im hearing about)

probably a normal 20/20 helm first and then watcher?

loving the build - bought 2.5 shaper sets last night (even though im still in low red maps) and caked him.

For pretty cheap improvements I say get some divine and reroll that kaom's - you can get up to 16% better fire damage on that. Also, buy a several saffel's with max block and vaal them for a decent corruption mod. +2 to aura gems at the very least and hopefully you get a % of physical damage taken as fire damage. Obviously the watcher's eye is huge improvement and improving the helm will help as well but those are much more expensive. I don't see your jewels but those are also a way to get big (and expensive) improvements.

thanks for the tips! divined the Kaoms and made these two bad boys (bought 6, hit 2...not bad!)

the AoE is our best bet? ill just sell the fire dmg one i guess
also just made this:

worth trying to work around or just a close miss?
Probably a stupid question, but how import is the Saffel's shield? I would really prefer to run a rare shield, but wanted to check if its out of the question to drop that unique?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info