3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
shALK3 wrote:
Hello,

Do do I fix the mana issue? The Blood Magic mod on weapon is not in this league ?

My chair is here: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/shALK3/characters
iwerf name

Thanks!

Manually socket Blood Magic in exchange for a dps gem. You'll lose dps on Scorching Ray, but you'll be able to operate.

Also, your socketed gems are... weird. Normally I'd point out that your sceptre has fire damage on it, which would cause problems with Elemental Equilibrium, but you don't seem to be running Shield Charge or Storm Brand at all, so you're not even triggering it. In general it seems you're using a lot of skills not recommended in the guide. This is likely lowering your dps quite bit.
had some luck crafting this weekend, my current setup:

not sure what my next upgrade should be?

still missing: vitality watchers and a 20/20 helm (though i dont think ill be trying for a horror helm based on the prices/odds im hearing about)

probably a normal 20/20 helm first and then watcher?

loving the build - bought 2.5 shaper sets last night (even though im still in low red maps) and caked him.
"
Eatsblood wrote:
"
shALK3 wrote:
Hello,

Do do I fix the mana issue? The Blood Magic mod on weapon is not in this league ?

My chair is here: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/shALK3/characters
iwerf name

Thanks!

Manually socket Blood Magic in exchange for a dps gem. You'll lose dps on Scorching Ray, but you'll be able to operate.

Also, your socketed gems are... weird. Normally I'd point out that your sceptre has fire damage on it, which would cause problems with Elemental Equilibrium, but you don't seem to be running Shield Charge or Storm Brand at all, so you're not even triggering it. In general it seems you're using a lot of skills not recommended in the guide. This is likely lowering your dps quite bit.

Thanks for that! I will add them.
changed some gear, lost like 40% damage, gained a lot of hp from 8.8k to 9.4k.

still trying to buy a good koams but its so hard to find one that's not at retarded prices
Hi, Can anyone advise if there is a problem with my build. I'm stuck in the 15 tier map. 8.4k hp / 1.6k base life Regen , 2,6k maps . Tier 15 map destroys me pretty quickly and the damage is pretty weak. did i miss something?
I lolled, I don't know what this is, I didn't craft it, I bought it for a cheap price and now I own the only item in the game. offline or online non even exist in standard lol

I gotta stop collecting random stuff....
Last edited by zheng738 on Dec 24, 2018, 7:55:20 PM
HoGM down for the first time in my entire career. VERY EXCITE!

Does anyone have any good fossil combinations for Helm/Neck/Gloves/Belt? The prices are ludicrous so I made all of them myself but could use improvement.

Thanks!
Mobile games have better trading...
Responding to Murikka...

It's a multitude of little things... Most jewels with only one damage mod. Missing the opportunity to have ~100 life on Helm, Belt, Boots, and Gloves. Low roll Watcher's Eye. Low recovery roll on the Belt. Missing Lab enchants. Even using Blessed Orbs to get the most out of the implicits you have. Individually they don't seem that important, but the sum of all of them have a huge impact in the hardest encounters.
Last edited by Calleriel on Dec 25, 2018, 3:01:51 AM
happy holidays everybody

I hit a jackpot just now, took over 80 enchants I didn't get sht was aiming for a aura reservation enchant. best ive got was enduring cry cooldown duration and darkpact stuff back and forth until

upgraded koams also, kinda overpaid the same guy selling the same koams for the past 3 days sold it to me for 13ex he wouldn't budge, but no one else has one, or at least a decent rolled one

right as I finished my helm someone else made the best rf helm in the game, if you guys ever get a mirror I highly suggest you guys pick up his, it is the best one on the server and probably will be that way until the end of the league. he spent 200ex making it he said and I believe him.

mine is still 2nd best with a open suffix though
Last edited by zheng738 on Dec 25, 2018, 5:13:54 AM
Just got my watcher's eye,it really takes this build to the next level. Now hoping for some map drops...
Is lvl 23 PoF worth it? Should i upgrade weapon or PoF first. Aiming to do uber elder.
Last edited by PsOfOs on Dec 25, 2018, 7:37:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info