3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

great day to hit the lab today, no golden doors
"
zheng738 wrote:
the soul flask ive always used was godlike in deep delve since I can use 2 vaal rfs right after each other, and in tight areas, you can maintain vaal rf almost indefinitely like t16 alva temples.

its also a MORE dmg modifier

maybe its the way I play but I get a lot of milage out of it, since on t15s big maps I always spawn breach and on t16s I always use harbingers. this is the only way in the game for me to chain multiple vaal rfs together

it is indeed possible to get the faster attack socketed gems and essence attack mod, but I coudnt get them and this is the best ive got lol

Yeah i can see how it would be useful in delves, i had damage issues at times after a certain point.

Interesting, i could only make it chain once, it always went on cd after that. I guess i'll try it again sometime.

Another thing pulling me away from the whole idea i think is that it adds another thing to pay attention to and activate. I kinda always loved this build for its simplicity.

Everytime i tried crafting em, the average seemed to be somewhere around 1 in 20 to get FA. It always payed off for me. The key i think is to craft on multiple pairs and sell OKish ones for 1-2 ex. People often buy em because of the AS mod, even if the stats aren't that great. I would often have 10-20 pairs for sale, and recraft the ones that wouldn't sell for a while.
i have a bunch of em from past leagues, saved up incase i'd want to do some crafting in the future

and my pride and joy

you have to activate the flask first then activate vaal rf within the 4.8second of your flask. as long as that happens, there is 0 soul gain prevention and you start gaining souls while your vaal rf is killing everything.

the reason I am crafting the ess gloves this time around is I can socket bm + sr + fortify + shield charge.

this opens up another slot for a enlightened lv4. and that lets me run the aspect of the spider. without losing uilility. the gem setup is really weird that's why earlier when i got those boots i sold them because i couldn't get the setup right i didn't have the right gear.

plenty of time left in the league ill fit it on there eventually

20+ enchants later i couldn't get 2% regen on
fk this sht i am rage selling the boots

hate lab.

if i get a temp chains effect % increase on helm, i am gonna keep it and try the new shaper unique amulet
Last edited by zheng738 on Dec 23, 2018, 6:05:39 AM

First try rolls this. So I'm turning off Aspect of the Spider for Purity of Ice. Hoping that with Watcher's Eye will make Uber Elder more reasonable, because right now he's crushing me before I even get him half way.

I miss the cool noise it makes already.
wouldn't it be twice as strong to convert fire to cold damage or something like that since we picked up passive EE? Noob here but curious cause it seems like that passive gimps the builds full potential for damage.
"
TonysGotBass wrote:
wouldn't it be twice as strong to convert fire to cold damage or something like that since we picked up passive EE? Noob here but curious cause it seems like that passive gimps the builds full potential for damage.

Damage from RF doesn't count as attack hits nor spell hits, so it doesn't trigger it. So you use a piece of gear that adds lightning or cold to trigger it when you Shield Charge, and Storm Brand's lightning spell damage to trigger it on bosses.
Finally hit conc with horrors and the result is pretty mediocre. Never gambling that shit ever again.
So the thing where people list Watcher's Eyes with Vitality mods for 4 chaos or something small, and then refuse to sell it to you, is this some Reddit joke I don't get or something? It seems to happen several times a day.
Hello

i play this build for the first time and i have one question:

what is with lighning and cold resistance?

I check the pasbin from site one and you have 8% lighning and cold resistance with endurance charges.

I do not need any lighning and cold resistance with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info