[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

I generate 4 power charges in a matter of seconds when I enter a map, but I do not generate any frenzy charges. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

And

When I use the Blood Rage gem with automation and Steelskin, I lose HP every second unless I'm leeching from monsters. Is it supposed to be like that?

"
ceedy wrote:
I generate 4 power charges in a matter of seconds when I enter a map, but I do not generate any frenzy charges. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

And

When I use the Blood Rage gem with automation and Steelskin, I lose HP every second unless I'm leeching from monsters. Is it supposed to be like that?

Blood rage allows you to get frenzy charges on kill. Also it deals a small amount of damage over time if you are not hitting, the more flat regen you get the more this is countered.

If you would rather not have it go off automatically you can unlink it with automation and just use yourself in maps.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
ceedy wrote:

And

Blood rage allows you to get frenzy charges on kill. Also it deals a small amount of damage over time if you are not hitting, the more flat regen you get the more this is countered.

If you would rather not have it go off automatically you can unlink it with automation and just use yourself in maps.

I see. I'll play around with it and see what I enjoy the most. Thanks a lot for the quick response.
What in the build gives us power charges?
"
arenstam wrote:
What in the build gives us power charges?

The influenced mod on chest piece.
I'm using auto + steelskin + blood rage. And in guide we also use CWDT+Hydrosphere.

How does this work? since steelsin is on auto CWDT never triggers, at least not for me. I'm i doing something wrong or are we suppose to alter between them?
"
JompaN wrote:
I'm using auto + steelskin + blood rage. And in guide we also use CWDT+Hydrosphere.

How does this work? since steelsin is on auto CWDT never triggers, at least not for me. I'm i doing something wrong or are we suppose to alter between them?

CWDT and automation have no correlation with eachother. Check CWDT gem level because it only works with gems req x level or lower.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
JompaN wrote:

CWDT and automation have no correlation with eachother. Check CWDT gem level because it only works with gems req x level or lower.

Hmm ok, I will inveatigate!
What level is Optimal?
Hello,

I got an extra curse chest but aspect of the spider gloves is too expensive for me. Is there a way to get extra curse from somewhere else?
"
kcomeby wrote:
Hello,

I got an extra curse chest but aspect of the spider gloves is too expensive for me. Is there a way to get extra curse from somewhere else?

Aspect of the spider is an aura not a curse. Look for the gloves without the aspect and just craft the aspect on yourself. Should be pretty easy to do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info