[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

I've had this build bookmarked since 3.5 so roughly 6 years, and I play it every few leagues. I just want to give a big-up to you for maintaining it for that long. Mad respect.

I'm pretty casual so usually kinda poor so I'll have to find alternatives to the mageblood and badge of the brotherhood etc. in the PoB.

Do you have any plans to add some more early-game loadouts to the PoB in the future? I think loadouts are a new feature PoB just added.
Last edited by Dionysaw on Jul 24, 2024, 4:09:23 AM
"
ZackRichartz wrote:
I'm Going for it for 3.25!!!! Just a few questions i have..... how is mana best managed in a league start situation? Will the increase in mana cost effect us largely? I did see you mentioned a Gemini Claw Base possibly being used instead.... but would love to hear your insight on it.... ALSO.... with raider being removed..... any new suggestions for a flame/flesh setup? or should we just drop it? I'm sure there will be plenty of testing done! Thank you for all the work and the thorough guide!

PS: Anyway we could get a more detailed tree for leveling purposes? kind of tough to know how to prioritize the tree

Actually... come to think of it.... can i even league start this? lol

So for like campaign and stuff probably mana flask is your go to. Without -mana rings/praxis or anything like that not much of a choice early on while leveling. Once you start getting some decent damage just the leech node will be more than sufficient to carry. Mana cost only changed by 1 at the high end I believe so should be practically the same.

I actually completely forgot about the flesh/flame probably why the dps was still a bit lower (though still insane) overall.

I would definitely go for something warden related. At least atm the warden feels like it is going to be great class and seeing as we are a tri ele build.... I would assume Oath of Summer would be fantastic. Basically -30% res instead of ignite which is a lot of dps. Avatar of the wilds sounds amazing too but would actually have to test it. Same with oath of spring. We hit a LOT so stacking shocks might also be amazing. Though that would probably be much more useful for bossing/pinnacles and such rather than most mapping as most things just die as soon as you hit them when geared.

This literally might be my favorite build ever in the last 10 years so personally I am super excited to play around with a lot of the new warden stuff and see how it goes. Might also check into going full warden (for all the ele shit in general and maybe picking up endless munitions on forbidden flesh/flame. Lots of testing will have to be done but w/e you choose it should all work fine.

As for leveling tree it is not really needed. It is almost fully generic with just more damage or more life. I make my way to Multishot to get the +1 proj and then basically w/e you want. I complete the bottom of tree first because we don't have clusters yet but there is really no right or wrong.

Build can be done at leaguestart just fine but obviously things like +1 power charge shield and some other things might take a bit to acquire but you can do it just fine.

"
Dionysaw wrote:
I've had this build bookmarked since 3.5 so roughly 6 years, and I play it every few leagues. I just want to give a big-up to you for maintaining it for that long. Mad respect.

I'm pretty casual so usually kinda poor so I'll have to find alternatives to the mageblood and badge of the brotherhood etc. in the PoB.

Do you have any plans to add some more early-game loadouts to the PoB in the future? I think loadouts are a new feature PoB just added.

Np. It's a super fun build so maintaining it is pretty enjoyable. Badge of brotherhood is actually super cheap maybe not first week of league but usually under a div most of league. Mageblood is obviously a lot more expensive but honestly accumulating currency when your doing full t16 maps is incredibly easy. So many options to get like 10 div/hr. Even if you were half that or a third of that money adds up real fast.

I did see the loadouts and it can definitely be useful for some builds but basically what pob has atm. Currently you can do different passive trees, gem trees, and item trees. Items I never really do leveling ones because they are literally all the same (life + res) pretty much + w/e weapon your going for. But some people check the passive trees and forget to swap the gem trees or w/e on POB. The loadouts make it so if they all have the same name it switches all of them making it easier for users. Cool feature but pretty much what already exists just simpler.

As for this build specifically, it doesn't even need leveling trees because nothing is changed or respec'd and skills all remain the same as well. In that terms of a build ST is awesome.
what is your opinion on the viability of this build in ssf?
"
Khirasier wrote:
what is your opinion on the viability of this build in ssf?

Not very high. Could you do the skill and some dumbed down version with all rares and stuff? Probably work fine. But the build is still an end game, farmed + crafted + mageblood build. Most people are not doing that in SSF.
"
I would definitely go for something warden related. At least atm the warden feels like it is going to be great class and seeing as we are a tri ele build.... I would assume Oath of Summer would be fantastic. Basically -30% res instead of ignite which is a lot of dps.

How are we doing fire damage? I seem to be not be able to locate any source that provide fire damage in the pob.

Also, on that note, if we do not do any fire damage, would scorch apply a debuff that displays 0 or would it not give a stack at all?

Maybe I'm misunderstanding how it works, but the description reads 'Scorched Enemies have their Ele res lowered by up to 30%, based on the Fire Damage of the Hit...'
"
Fredd32 wrote:

How are we doing fire damage? I seem to be not be able to locate any source that provide fire damage in the pob.

Also, on that note, if we do not do any fire damage, would scorch apply a debuff that displays 0 or would it not give a stack at all?

Maybe I'm misunderstanding how it works, but the description reads 'Scorched Enemies have their Ele res lowered by up to 30%, based on the Fire Damage of the Hit...'

So there are multiple ways. First we only dual roll our claw, I opted for lightning + cold out of preference but could do fire if you wanted. You can also put an ele roll or 2 on either shield or rings or w/e.

When I did the char last it was during affliction league and I actually used the spirit of fortune for wrath aura and swapped wrath to anger. Now that the spectres are coming back I would ASSUME this is going to be the go to move again.

There is also a couple nodes on the tree that gives % chance to freeze/shock/ignite.

If we did not ignite at all assuming we would not scorch but again it's pretty easy to get some fire damage and we always crit.

As the node is brand new I am unsure how scorch works with the ignite. However I think the description/wording is just the definition of scorch. The node itself just says hit's that ignite scorch instead so I am assuming it would always be the "default" amount but could be wrong. Either way will have to see how it works and what the average is. If it doesn't come out to be something great or worthwhile then there are plenty of other nodes that can be taken.
Hi guys,
Anyone doing St? How's it going and does any one got an uppdate on gems after the change?
"
JompaN wrote:
Hi guys,
Anyone doing St? How's it going and does any one got an uppdate on gems after the change?

AFAIK the gems are the same. Don't think anything is different with them.
So what should be replaced for the Avatar of Slaughter jewels? Rangerclass is gone and so is the jewel combo from that.
"
Vedajo wrote:
So what should be replaced for the Avatar of Slaughter jewels? Rangerclass is gone and so is the jewel combo from that.

Was talked about a few posts ago :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info