[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

nice build!
"
Icro wrote:
nice build!

tyvm!
So how is the builds going for you guys?

As always I'm having a ton of fun playing ST, its buy far my favorite skill.
I'm starting to do a fair amount of dmg but my survival ability is way of. I die alot.... Anyone else having this problem? I feel like i'm doing alot more than usual.

I have capped out res and spell suppresion,"avoid elemental aligments is around 75% and evade chance is 70% (with flask active). I'm running steel skin with automation.

What do we use instead of "avatar of the slaughter"? Someone said it was talked in this topic but I browsed like 50 pages and didnt find anything.
I've geared this build up enough to run T16's but still feeling pretty squishy, is there something I'm missing?

I've got pretty much all of my defense to where it needs to be (as far as I know) except for chaos resistance. Spell suppression capped, ailments over capped, res capped. 74% evade. Maybe I'm not doing enough damage right now to completely mitigate everything, but I'm also just being one-shot by occasional bosses and rares.
"
kcomeby wrote:
What do we use instead of "avatar of the slaughter"? Someone said it was talked in this topic but I browsed like 50 pages and didnt find anything.

Was talked about at least twice in last 5 pages or so. The TL:DR is have to fully test and math out the new warden passives and see if one of them (they all look pretty good) works out great for the build. I mean warden seems to be an elemental type thing which is or whole build.

But have to measure it up and compare that too just using 2 3-4 mod rare jewels instead.

"
MrMuffinz126 wrote:
I've geared this build up enough to run T16's but still feeling pretty squishy, is there something I'm missing?

I've got pretty much all of my defense to where it needs to be (as far as I know) except for chaos resistance. Spell suppression capped, ailments over capped, res capped. 74% evade. Maybe I'm not doing enough damage right now to completely mitigate everything, but I'm also just being one-shot by occasional bosses and rares.

I would say the evade chance is pretty good based on what you said. Along with ailment immunity and spell suppress so I am not sure what exactly your dying to or having issues with. But with the attack speed and life gain on hit + leech on top of the defences we just talked about you should be fine.

Could be an altar issue too. Lot of ppl forget (myself included) then when you stack up 3-4-5-6 diff altars with extra dmg extra dmg, reduced defences, -res that ur character basically becomes a kill or be killed.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

Was talked about at least twice in last 5 pages or so. The TL:DR is have to fully test and math out the new warden passives and see if one of them (they all look pretty good) works out great for the build. I mean warden seems to be an elemental type thing which is or whole build.

But have to measure it up and compare that too just using 2 3-4 mod rare jewels instead.

I am really not experienced about builds so I am little bit of confused.

I looked at warden and some of them are defensive, some of them are about elemental ailments, do we even cause elemental ailment on hit? It seems we have some chance because of "Calamitous" then is it a good idea to get Avatar of the Wilds? Or should we get a defensive one? I would like to have more defense because my biggest issue is defense right now.
"
kcomeby wrote:

I looked at warden and some of them are defensive, some of them are about elemental ailments, do we even cause elemental ailment on hit? It seems we have some chance because of "Calamitous" then is it a good idea to get Avatar of the Wilds? Or should we get a defensive one? I would like to have more defense because my biggest issue is defense right now.

You can get a lot more info from the wiki or a quick google search but yes we ignite, shock, chill and sometimes freeze. Basically any crit from an ele type associated to the corresponding ailment will inflict said ailment. Basically crit with cold to chill/freeze, crit with lightning to shock, crit with fire to ignite.

Tho there are a ton of other ways to hit with ailments.

This is just a guide my friend and again nothing has been tested with new warden. You can go w/e you want. Getting one notable over another is not going to all of a sudden break the game or build.
Never mind. i got it
Last edited by JompaN on Aug 18, 2024, 7:34:46 AM
"
kcomeby wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

I'm in the same boat as you. I die a lot. can run t16 Okish, if they have the right mods. I tried searing earch but got stumped. so now i need something that gives me more defense or a big jump i dmg...

Pob gives me around 1.7 mil right now...

https://pobb.in/IRwtSTBNMtDF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info