[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Vedajo wrote:
So what should be replaced for the Avatar of Slaughter jewels? Rangerclass is gone and so is the jewel combo from that.

Was talked about a few posts ago :)

Right just saw it. I only looked at the changes at the front page :D
"
Vedajo wrote:

All good =)

"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Vedajo wrote:

All good =)

I must be an idiot. Can't find it. Can someone fill me in 😛
"
JompaN wrote:

"
g00fy_goober wrote:

So for like campaign and stuff probably mana flask is your go to. Without -mana rings/praxis or anything like that not much of a choice early on while leveling. Once you start getting some decent damage just the leech node will be more than sufficient to carry. Mana cost only changed by 1 at the high end I believe so should be practically the same.

I actually completely forgot about the flesh/flame probably why the dps was still a bit lower (though still insane) overall.

I would definitely go for something warden related. At least atm the warden feels like it is going to be great class and seeing as we are a tri ele build.... I would assume Oath of Summer would be fantastic. Basically -30% res instead of ignite which is a lot of dps. Avatar of the wilds sounds amazing too but would actually have to test it. Same with oath of spring. We hit a LOT so stacking shocks might also be amazing. Though that would probably be much more useful for bossing/pinnacles and such rather than most mapping as most things just die as soon as you hit them when geared.

This literally might be my favorite build ever in the last 10 years so personally I am super excited to play around with a lot of the new warden stuff and see how it goes. Might also check into going full warden (for all the ele shit in general and maybe picking up endless munitions on forbidden flesh/flame. Lots of testing will have to be done but w/e you choose it should all work fine.

From like 5-10 posts ago
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Aug 2, 2024, 3:06:59 PM
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
JompaN wrote:

"
g00fy_goober wrote:

So for like campaign and stuff probably mana flask is your go to. Without -mana rings/praxis or anything like that not much of a choice early on while leveling. Once you start getting some decent damage just the leech node will be more than sufficient to carry. Mana cost only changed by 1 at the high end I believe so should be practically the same.

I actually completely forgot about the flesh/flame probably why the dps was still a bit lower (though still insane) overall.

I would definitely go for something warden related. At least atm the warden feels like it is going to be great class and seeing as we are a tri ele build.... I would assume Oath of Summer would be fantastic. Basically -30% res instead of ignite which is a lot of dps. Avatar of the wilds sounds amazing too but would actually have to test it. Same with oath of spring. We hit a LOT so stacking shocks might also be amazing. Though that would probably be much more useful for bossing/pinnacles and such rather than most mapping as most things just die as soon as you hit them when geared.

This literally might be my favorite build ever in the last 10 years so personally I am super excited to play around with a lot of the new warden stuff and see how it goes. Might also check into going full warden (for all the ele shit in general and maybe picking up endless munitions on forbidden flesh/flame. Lots of testing will have to be done but w/e you choose it should all work fine.

From like 5-10 posts ago

Found it!
Avatar of wind sounds Nice, probably will try it
Last edited by JompaN on Aug 3, 2024, 5:17:24 AM
"
JompaN wrote:

Found it!
Avatar of wind sounds Nice, probably will try it

Lmk how it goes :)
Whats the best way to get the stats required (Int+Str) for the skill gems?
I'm using this build for 3.25, so far so good.
How do you apply 2 curses (elemental weakness + sniper's mark)? I found my sniper is not working once the other curse is applied. Am I missing something
"
yj5556 wrote:
How do you apply 2 curses (elemental weakness + sniper's mark)? I found my sniper is not working once the other curse is applied. Am I missing something

It is an influenced mod on the chest
"
yj5556 wrote:

any chance you could share your PoB?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info