[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
kcomeby wrote:

I have no clue what other builds do at t17 because this is the first build I have played after t17 maps were released.

T17 Bosses one shot me, of course if I play perfect and dodge everything, I can beat them but that is usually not possible. Because this game isn't built for that kind of gameplay, sometimes there are simply too many things on screen and I need to be able to tank at least 1 hit so I can regen my life.

I said almost finished because upgrades I will get won't help me survive a lot, they are mostly damage upgrades. Only big thing missing is probably mageblood and that thing is expensive, not every player are able to buy that kind of item to be honest. This is the first time I actually got to level 93 and this is my longest season gameplay.

Here is my character if you are interested: https://pobb.in/6d1iJop_tFko

Yes dodging everything is nearly impossible. Most t17 bosses come down to a dps check. The faster you can dps and phase them the faster and safer you are. Again I can't say anything with a guarantee because I have not done t17's with this build and you can't lgoh or leech if your one shot, but the build is also ranged and should be pretty good I think with dealing with them.

Also mageblood is not for everyone for sure but money comes super easy in this game now, almost every end game t16 strat is about 10 divs/hr give or take and vary a bit based on speed. That being said mageblood itself is HUGE for defenses and survivability.

Anyway glad you seemed to enjoy the build mostly and now I am looking forward to tweaking it next league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info