[3.25]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
JompaN wrote:

I'm in the same boat as you. I die a lot. can run t16 Okish, if they have the right mods. I tried searing earch but got stumped. so now i need something that gives me more defense or a big jump i dmg...

Pob gives me around 1.7 mil right now...

https://pobb.in/IRwtSTBNMtDF

I would suggest reading the guide and watching the video guide. Not to be rude but it is very simply laid out and explained. The VERY first think I looked at when I pulled up your character without checking anything else was your claw.

First it is pretty poor damage especially for being level 92. Like you can find a better claw with 550+ edps 8+ crit and 2+ aps for less than a div. But most importantly you have the entirely wrong base type.

A HUGE part of the defense on the build minus everything else is the life gain on hit. You are constantly attacking and hitting with multiple projectiles which hit 3x a second and an imperial claw base which it is said to use in the guide and in video guide gives you 46 life on hit you claw base gives you % phys dmg leeched at life which is pretty much 0 because we are not a phys build.

That is the first thing I looked at not even going into tree, gems, proper bases, gear, jewels etc.

Best advice to you is to follow the guide.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
JompaN wrote:

I'm in the same boat as you. I die a lot. can run t16 Okish, if they have the right mods. I tried searing earch but got stumped. so now i need something that gives me more defense or a big jump i dmg...

Pob gives me around 1.7 mil right now...

https://pobb.in/IRwtSTBNMtDF

I would suggest reading the guide and watching the video guide. Not to be rude but it is very simply laid out and explained. The VERY first think I looked at when I pulled up your character without checking anything else was your claw.

First it is pretty poor damage especially for being level 92. Like you can find a better claw with 550+ edps 8+ crit and 2+ aps for less than a div. But most importantly you have the entirely wrong base type.

A HUGE part of the defense on the build minus everything else is the life gain on hit. You are constantly attacking and hitting with multiple projectiles which hit 3x a second and an imperial claw base which it is said to use in the guide and in video guide gives you 46 life on hit you claw base gives you % phys dmg leeched at life which is pretty much 0 because we are not a phys build.

That is the first thing I looked at not even going into tree, gems, proper bases, gear, jewels etc.

Best advice to you is to follow the guide.

Thanx for the advice. I will update the claw right away.
I have followed the guide as best as I can. Skills and tree should be the same! I Also have the same jewels as the guide, but some are not the best since i can't afford either flash/flame or a better watcher.

I only have 4 div, and trying to save up for a chest with the extra curse effect, since i thought that could help with the extra dmg. But i will definitely change claw.

At this point, what should I upgrade? Any ideas? Every tiny update cost around 20 divs and doesn't give much boost. My biggest issue is, i die a lot so I can't level up and I am stuck at 93.
Is this a good build for someone who likes to bounce between all contents in the game? Simu, ubers, t17 etc, or will it struggle with some things? With such a low phys max hit and ehp I feel like I will just implode instantly in maps to porcupines and things like that.
Last edited by FlareMP on Aug 30, 2024, 1:46:17 PM
"
FlareMP wrote:
Is this a good build for someone who likes to bounce between all contents in the game? Simu, ubers, t17 etc, or will it struggle with some things? With such a low phys max hit and ehp I feel like I will just implode instantly in maps to porcupines and things like that.

Shatter and LGOH are 2 of the best defensive abilities of the build. Porcupines are 0 issues. Most content was fine but been a couple leagues since I have done it so have not done t17's. That being said I don't really see it being an issue.
for those of us that can't afford a mageblood yet what do you think of using a 100% darkness enthroned + 50% avoid shock jewel & Stormshroud to cover ailment immunities. Or is there a better budget alternative in your view?
"
Radbeard wrote:
for those of us that can't afford a mageblood yet what do you think of using a 100% darkness enthroned + 50% avoid shock jewel & Stormshroud to cover ailment immunities. Or is there a better budget alternative in your view?

That is totally an option or even just a normal stygian with life + res + edwa's. Belt is a very versitile slot to fix up anything your missing stat/res wise.
After playing this build for a month and spending around 150 divs on the build, basically getting almost everything other than mageblood (and being level 95) I can say this build is good for most of content but it is not that good for t17 map bosses. There are some t17 bosses I could do but most of them oneshot me and even a small mistake will cost a lot. If I had enough damage for killing them fast, that is okay I guess but damage isn't that good for t17 bosses either.
"
kcomeby wrote:
After playing this build for a month and spending around 150 divs on the build, basically getting almost everything other than mageblood (and being level 95) I can say this build is good for most of content but it is not that good for t17 map bosses. There are some t17 bosses I could do but most of them oneshot me and even a small mistake will cost a lot. If I had enough damage for killing them fast, that is okay I guess but damage isn't that good for t17 bosses either.

Thinking atm of doing this build again next league as it is one of my fav by far. That being said I feel like it would be really good on t17 map bosses. Now that is just a guess and I am sure they heavily depend on mods, but t17 map bosses are bad for quite a number of builds. I feel it's more just finding out which ones are completely terrible for the build.

I have no idea on your char or anything either and not trying to throw you under the bus or anything but if it has been almost 6 weeks and still no mageblood and only level 95 I would assume that your character is far from the "finished" version.

That being said sounds like the build is working pretty good if by not max level and far from max geared all content in game is smooth sailing minus occasional issues with t17 map bosses.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
kcomeby wrote:

Thinking atm of doing this build again next league as it is one of my fav by far. That being said I feel like it would be really good on t17 map bosses. Now that is just a guess and I am sure they heavily depend on mods, but t17 map bosses are bad for quite a number of builds. I feel it's more just finding out which ones are completely terrible for the build.

I have no idea on your char or anything either and not trying to throw you under the bus or anything but if it has been almost 6 weeks and still no mageblood and only level 95 I would assume that your character is far from the "finished" version.

That being said sounds like the build is working pretty good if by not max level and far from max geared all content in game is smooth sailing minus occasional issues with t17 map bosses.

I have no clue what other builds do at t17 because this is the first build I have played after t17 maps were released.

T17 Bosses one shot me, of course if I play perfect and dodge everything, I can beat them but that is usually not possible. Because this game isn't built for that kind of gameplay, sometimes there are simply too many things on screen and I need to be able to tank at least 1 hit so I can regen my life.

I said almost finished because upgrades I will get won't help me survive a lot, they are mostly damage upgrades. Only big thing missing is probably mageblood and that thing is expensive, not every player are able to buy that kind of item to be honest. This is the first time I actually got to level 93 and this is my longest season gameplay.

Here is my character if you are interested: https://pobb.in/6d1iJop_tFko

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info