What does everyone think about the weapon effects via supporter?

Not a fan of most of the weapon effects. I like the Lunaris one, but I'm biased towards blue.
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

I just love it
i like weaponcosmetics but...afterall its just waist of money. Because as soon you turn on all your auras and heralds it doesnt matter anymore what MTX you bought-.-.

Anti
"
i like weaponcosmetics but...afterall its just waist of money. Because as soon you turn on all your auras and heralds it doesnt matter anymore what MTX you bought-.-.

Anti

Not if you use a staff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xFlKiCdaXc

But yeah they need to tone the heralds way down.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 29, 2015, 5:33:09 PM
"

Anti

It´s dark and gritty

You have no clue about what you talk
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
They're O.K. They seem to be pretty derivative, but whatever. The forsaken master packs were better IMO.
Dynamic Environment - Day/Night, Rain/Lightning - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/110100

GGG's design philosophy in three words:
Quantity over Quality.
As I said in another thread, I think the flame/ghostflame weapon effects look way cooler than the awakening/axiom ones I got. I'll probably still use them for the hell of it though.
"
I'm getting all of them regardless but I personally don't think there impressive, I find them... recycled?

Can't beat my super awesome regal pink supreme effect!

I said exactly that just last week before even seeing them.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Personally, I am quite pleased with the contents of the latest packs.. I mean, people would have complained if they made another pack full of armour sets. I mean, that would have been so, oh, you know, Forsaken Masters...

I love weapon effects, though. So maybe I am a little bit biased..

:)

Edit: Okay.. So having played around with them a little bit, totally not stoked.. They needed to be way more vibrant, and intense. ie, Infernal Weapon Effect. It totally enveloped the weapon, it was very bright, and totally added something new. The new ones need to do more than lay something out on the weapon, they need to have a UNIQUE effect. Honestly, I compare these supporter weapon effects to the 25-35 point ones. The effect is way too subtle...
Path of Hideout-Building! I am a Master Builder!
Last edited by Faltharian on Apr 29, 2015, 10:51:43 PM
When Chris was talking about them with Ziggy it sounded like they had something really new and exciting for the weapon skins. I was thinking some really killer models - totally badass designs that are worthy of being included in a supporter pack.

I really am underwhelmed that they are more glowing skins (albeit with more fidelity). There's already a bunch of them in the shop, and feels a bit like more-of-the-same.

I hope there is a return to the gritty, old-school RPG style and we move away from flashy, sparkling stuff. It would have been a perfect setting to introduce a big twisted staff with a subtly glowing lantern at the top, or a huge gnarly pick-axe with chains hanging off it. I know it would be a lot more work, but for big ticket items it seems worthwhile.
Last edited by UHF on Apr 29, 2015, 9:50:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info