What does everyone think about the weapon effects via supporter?

Eh, they're a nice bonus but hardly a deciding factor.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
I saw that effects were part of the support package and it made me think twice about buying one. I have a MTX weapon effect already that I don't use and being part of the package, knowing I won't use it is making me doubt getting it.

TL;DR version: Can't please everyone.
I love the lunaris effect, but you know, exalted will always be the best!
IGN: PurpleTrapperPuppet / Perandus
I just hope they release new full armour sets soon so I can spend my points on something more than a few extra stash tabs.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Eh they feel underwhelming. Just looks like downgraded infernal weapon effects with color variations. Some look alright at closeup, but no one zooms in and stares at your character.

It doesn't look much different from other existing weapon effects when it comes to view from top so it doesn't get that much noticed or at all.
To be fair there are only so many different colors of glow you can slap on a weapon. I hope the next packs use MTX for different slots like the back attachments from the release packs.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
My divine still rules supreme.

Highgate one is tacky to say the least imo.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Agreed, they do feel a bit underwhelming.

I'd like to see something new that isn't armour / weapon / portal effects.

Footsteps have sort of been done, but there's scope for more. Imagine fiery explosions at your feet as you walk (sort of like a mini molten strike?).

Or perhaps an mtx that triggers when you use an orb. An arcane flash of light around your character when you craft, or a swirl of smoke when you ID something? just a thought...
I like the first one and the Highgate one. Im happy we dont get another portal effect or backpack stuff.
Highgate one kicks ass.
IGN TylordRampage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info