What does everyone think about the weapon effects via supporter?

"
I'm getting all of them regardless but I personally don't think there impressive, I find them... recycled?

Awakening one seems more or less original. The others are just recolored versions of the same uninspiring effect. And insanely thick too.
In years to come
You hear my name
When darkness falls
On judgment day
"
ElPuppet wrote:
I love the lunaris effect, but you know, exalted will always be the best!

this, exalted is unbeaten yet!
I like my divine effect more than the new ones.

It has feathers. Feathers are pretty.
"
I'm getting all of them regardless but I personally don't think there impressive, I find them... recycled?

Can't beat my super awesome regal pink supreme effect!

The two I like the best are Highgate and Axiom. The level of detail and fluctuation between dark and light in Highgate is very well done.

The one thing that I think might need a tweak (but probably won't be altered since people have already got them) is that most of the weapon effects seem to only go 2/3 up the weapon. I would prefer to see the effect continue along the whole weapon length. It doesn't have to be continuous, but it would be nice to see those surges of bright effects flicker out past the end of the weapon on occasion.

Just my personal take on it.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Nothing can beat arctic...
120$ ARCTIC SUPPORTER
Black cat, Arctic portal, Arctic skull hatred, Arctic footprints, 2x Arctic Weapon, 20 skins, +3 tab
Oddly, my favorite of them all is crimson. Could be a bit brighter, but I just love its simplicity. Reminds me of NWN weapon effects.

Least favorite is Eternal. What an eyesore.

Yet to see these new ones, but the first thing I'll do is test em all with Scorned. That always produces some crazy results.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Apr 29, 2015, 11:35:22 AM
oh noes. the blue theme has been disrupted lol. tricky ggg. :3 (warrior was neutral enough)

I will have to think about this.
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Apr 29, 2015, 12:03:05 PM
i was expecting cute pets so i´m super dissapointed

Hey Russell , if that simpering girlie Slaanesh is gettin some love ? whut bout Khorne and papa Nurgle (imagine the mtx for that :D)

and none of the weapon mtx match stormcloud skin for bows , bloody awsomesauce it is :)
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett :'(
The weapon effects are like name brands of what was previously for sale, imo. They aren't different enough to be unique.
ign: Vixien

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info