What does everyone think about the weapon effects via supporter?

"
We're sick of the recent trend towards bright, cartoony RPGs. The art style we chose for Path of Exile is dark, gritty and realistic. Wraeclast is terrifying, and we've tried hard to do it justice.

Where are those GRIITY AND REALISTIC COSMETICS I ASK

NOWHERE !!!!!1111

where are thee optional different chains on armor and on weapons, where are the optional spikes and blades and skulls and rotten hearts, guts on armor, more gore mtx i want to see DEM BONES BREAK, bloody capes, rotten capes, royal capes, worn capes, nice capes, capes of flesh, brutal skill effects

Im sick too of this golden, glowing, shining, sparkling players. The way to Vegas is this way-->>>!

GGG your world looks like this

your exiles looks like this

TOTALLY
NOT BRIGHT
AND CARTOONY
AND SHINY

*heavy breathing*

On a more serious note i just wanted to say the overlord looks sick.^^
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
Last edited by Spysong192 on Apr 29, 2015, 1:14:15 PM
The weapon effects are just a gift from GGG because you are willing to support their company financially.

That being said, I am not a fan of the new weapon effect. But that is just my personal opinion and I am not going to bitch about it. Luckily you as a player have the choice to turn in your points for whatever mtx that pleases you. Tastes are different for everyone. I really believe many players are currently happy with these new effects. They are also not overdone. Myself I love the lower tier weapon mtx. Good for me that those are for sale as well!

When it comes to gritty and realistic;

Well I still have my gritty alt art quill rain in stash which when you look at it, you can tell it is an ancient relic where a dark power brews inside. The art is done in a really subtle way. I hope one of my characters can put that bow to good use one day. What I am trying to say is that adding bones and skulls just because, isn't necessarity the path to take. Every item has its story and if the art can hint that in subtle way, then I call it a job well done.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
The weapon affects except the 1100$ one all look the same as ones we already have.
Well at least Lunaris looks good with the Blue Power Ranger and Vaa goes well for Red Power Ranger. Highgate seems to be a bit overkill but nonetheless BALLLER AS FKKK ʘ‿ʘ
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
"
Spysong192 wrote:
"
We're sick of the recent trend towards bright, cartoony RPGs. The art style we chose for Path of Exile is dark, gritty and realistic. Wraeclast is terrifying, and we've tried hard to do it justice.

NOWHERE !!!!!1111

where are thee optional different chains on armor and on weapons, where are the optional spikes and blades and skulls and rotten hearts, guts on armor, more gore mtx i want to see DEM BONES BREAK, bloody capes, rotten capes, royal capes, worn capes, nice capes, capes of flesh, brutal skill effects

Im sick too of this golden, glowing, shining, sparkling players. The way to Vegas is this way-->>>!

GGG your world looks like this

your exiles looks like this

TOTALLY
NOT BRIGHT
AND CARTOONY
AND SHINY

*heavy breathing*

On a more serious note i just wanted to say the overlord looks sick.^^

Q F T.

Thank you thank you and thank you. I couldn't have said that better, my sentiment exactly.
They are pretty lame if you already have weapons. Seems like I have ones that look just like ones in packs already. I'm holding off support pack until its re released in June with good added value.

And make no mistake they will re-release and spiff up these packs once beta is no longer incentive for ppl.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 29, 2015, 4:23:26 PM
Vaal looks like a recycled vampire wep effect and the axiom looks like a recycled ghost flamed. The only one that seems to be new is the awakening wep effect which is my fav looking one so far.
"but i tell u its just fo' try, fo' peep n' fo' know"
"

Werd I hate all the power rangers cartooney shit. I dont even wears my 1mhc 1msc armors. Its just awful. Elites nice, grey subtle but their copies are atrocious.

Thank god for hideout so I dont have to look at you ppl.xD
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 29, 2015, 4:33:33 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I'm holding off support pack until its re released in June with good added value.

And make no mistake they will re-release and spiff up these packs once beta is no longer incentive for ppl.

[citation needed]
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
They are pretty lame if you already have weapons. Seems like I have ones that look just like ones in packs already. I'm holding off support pack until its re released in June with good added value.

Should bookmark this right? Cya in June... Or maybe you could "support" and bring in one person that has no clue what this game is into the beta and play through it with them?
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info