Sexy and form fitting armors

please no and i'm also for providing a refund for all those who bought these shiny butterfly angel wings.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
hahahahahahahahaahahahhaahahhahaahahaahahhaaha.

Spoiler
No
Spoiler
only I_NO, everybody else, no

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
I love how amazingly protective that second one looks. I mean, her cleavage is right there to deflect any blows aimed at her chest.

see the upsides: beside dodge, block, blind and evasion we would get "distraction".
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I'm distracted enough by the glare off the templars legs, the witches feet and the scion's leg wound, I don't need anything else drawing my attention away from Marceus the Defaced and his giant stone... shield.
I dont know if their needs to be sexy armor per say but I would like to be able to tell my character is female.

the way it is now I look like the tin man from wizard of OZ lol
I dont see any any key!
There is nothing wrong with boobs.
yes please,

FAPTIMEBOYS
Last edited by CabooseDog on Mar 4, 2015, 8:48:05 AM
These are not fitting POE.. Heels. Really? There's already a demon hunter in D3 if you're into that..POE has a different universe..
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
"
CabooseDog wrote:
yes please,

FAPTIMEBOYS

Would bring a new meaning to the "afk in town" thingy.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Perq wrote:

EDIT:
"
So, a good armour is something like the lordly plate and later incarnations (in PoE), that is slightly V-shaped when viewed from above, so it would deflect thrusts from your sternum to an area left or right of the body, and not to the centre, like boob-armour would do. If you make it big enough, you can also make it so breasts find a place in there. It's not like historical armour were especially comfortable, anyway.

The nearest thing you could get to boob-shapes would perhaps be a boob-bar, which is more or less what I described above as giving room.

Yeah, but still, trusts can be aimed at any angle - not only perpendicularly to the armor surface.

Quite so, but you already said, you'd have to take care to hit at that angle.

Ah, found the link.
http://www.tor.com/blogs/2013/05/boob-plate-armor-would-kill-you
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info