RMT Sites are now making their own items and selling copies.

Eternals were never a problem. They are a nice orb, helping to bypass the "crafting" flaws.

Eternals + mirrors are the cancer.

Without mirrors you can still craft a perfect item at a price no one will ever buy this item from you.
Such item becomes BOA literally. Crafting a perfect item requires 500- +1000 in exalts to be finished. Go figure.

So, remove mirrors. Oh, it's too late. Whatever.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Jul 16, 2014, 7:35:24 AM
"

No i meant that as a 500 ex owner who is stereotypically painted as a RMTer even you don't like RMT

i support you ;,(

mb xD
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Jul 16, 2014, 5:00:19 PM
Doesn't surprise me at all,for quite a while now some of the really "wealthy" standard players have been directly involved with RTM sites ,in more ways than just buying orbs,like scamming people out of their high end gear in order to have dominance for which top tier items are allowed to be mirrored for real money and such...

Standard has been completely dead to me for quite while and will remain that way,its basically a cesspool of all the things wrong with the game:comunity,trading,legacy items...
"
ibase wrote:

self found league will be implemented soon, all you shit will become worthless. Should next time invest money into something different.

Source?
"
overpowdered wrote:
"
ibase wrote:

self found league will be implemented soon, all you shit will become worthless. Should next time invest money into something different.

Source?

Most likely his anal cavity.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
It definitely could happen, but in a 4-month league any mirror-worthy item is gunna stick out like a sore thumb. Imho, it's the height of retardation to offer the mirror item on RMT sites like that because it's literally so obvious for GGG to find out who is making it.

There exists a certain website where people openly trade items for "forum gold." It's been around for a lonnnng time.

It would be TRIVIAL for GGG to find and ban people who use it excessively.... But they never do.

Soooooooo.........

It's the source of most of the cross-league trading, and how like 95% of people who get rich in the 4-months get a head start.
Last edited by Veruski on Jul 16, 2014, 8:19:21 AM
"
torturo wrote:
Eternals were never a problem. They are a nice orb, helping to bypass the "crafting" flaws.

No, the 0-2 Eternals you will ever find playing will not bypass the gambling.
"
Ventor wrote:
I made a thread over on /r/pathofxile regarding this and I thought I would post it here, as I think this is a really big deal for the future of the POE economy.

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2au3hc/new_66_tier_1_prophecy_wand_is_out_and_nearly/

As you can see, it seems like RMT sites are trying to muscle out competitive crafting.... If something isn't done about this then expect the most perfect items to be from RMT only sites. In my eyes, if you are only able to obtain the best mirrored items from an RMT site and not an actual player... something is truly wrong.

only the mirror hoarding guys, successful early day flippers and marketplace junkies with an incredible amount of unaffordable items got a problem with this, i assume its because this kind of evolution could hurt their virtual or real life wallets.

as for me i welcome this development because on an larger scale this might hurt only the people who are in control of the market atm. but on the other hand it would ease the market a lot since there is more demand than supply in POE since ever and only the suppliers are able to make superb profit and the other 0.00001% of the people who are playing this game are left out in the cold.

what this game urgently needs is anyway a complete market reset because the economy in here is helplessly fucked up but that's another story.

m2c
- Best Signature Ever -
[Removed by support]
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Jul 16, 2014, 9:19:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info