RMT Sites are now making their own items and selling copies.

"
obscenely wrote:

mhmmmm why not play 4 month league where everyone starts fresh

Its finally the same^^ if u set up 100 bots,they can buy all stuff after 1 week.
I dont see the problem with bots or goldseller,i realise after 1 year that i never can craft a good item. (exept a flask^^).
The next what i realise was that we have a bad drop system,some player found kaoms shavs and other unics twice...my best drop is 10ex worth.
And all that i talk is a gametime from closed beta to now. (ok i take a break of 6 month)
"
obscenely wrote:
mhmmmm why not play 4 month league where everyone starts fresh

Fresh for the first few days, but it doesn't take long for the bots to dredge up orbs in a new league. In preparation, hot-to-trot players sell their old items for Fools Gold, which they then use to purchase freshly farmed orbs and Uniques in the new temp leagues. Before long, the new trade economy settles into pretty much the same pattern as Standard league. The only practical difference is the absence of Legacies in the temp leagues.
Not to self. Cannot use the square bracket in a forum post...
IGN: LiveD_LivE
Last edited by requiner on Jul 23, 2014, 5:37:21 PM
Wait, I'm really confused about the affixes...

the wand has:

prefix: adds 25-45 physical damage [thats cool]
prefix: 248% increased physical damage [maximum is 169% based on PoE wiki, so wtf?]
suffix: 13% increased attack speed [thats cool]
suffix: +135 to accuracy rating [thats cool]
suffix: 38% increased critical strike chance [thats cool]
suffix: 36% increased global critical strike multiplier [value is fine, but you can't have 4 suffixes on a rare wtf?]
"
Coal48 wrote:
Wait, I'm really confused about the affixes...

the wand has:

prefix: adds 25-45 physical damage [thats cool]
prefix: 248% increased physical damage [maximum is 169% based on PoE wiki, so wtf?]
suffix: 13% increased attack speed [thats cool]
suffix: +135 to accuracy rating [thats cool]
suffix: 38% increased critical strike chance [thats cool]
suffix: 36% increased global critical strike multiplier [value is fine, but you can't have 4 suffixes on a rare wtf?]

This may answer some questions. Some mods have both % damage and acc. There are also 2 different damage mods as well.

http://poemods.com/index.php?item_type=wand
IGN: LiveD_LivE
"
requiner wrote:
This may answer some questions. Some mods have both % damage and acc. There are also 2 different damage mods as well.

http://poemods.com/index.php?item_type=wand

That website is much easier to follow, thanks for the link
Chunda for president.

The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info