About the steam stuff

-Those steam skull masks looks better than last couple of GGG mxt

-I wish ggg would give free mxt stuff sometime, say if get lvl 70 in temporary league you receive a random care bears mask.

-GGG usually listen to nerf thread, QQ nerfers always get what they want, let s see if in this case the nerf steam mask thing will work on GGG.

-I wish razor free footprints looked good.

THis game needs more cows
Forum pvp
"
lolozori wrote:

The skulls aren't free, either. The 5th one costs quite a bit still.
"
Charan wrote:
"
GingerBeast wrote:

Those Steam skulls are pretty cool though.

Eh, they're...eh. For freebies, or thereabouts. So far nothing's convinced me to link my beta...er...live realm client to Steam. Inasmuch as mtxes can or cannot be, the steam stuff is pretty gimmicky. I've a lot of chars, and don't see any of them wearing the imp masks or season skulls (?) over the GGG store stuff, or skin transfers.

I haven't seen them, but I just finally got the Ghostrider head and I can tell you that it will be on every character I ever make from here on out. Although I would've liked a cooler looking skull hood MTX, like the Dark helm in Dark Souls 2 (looks cooler than the one in dark souls).
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
"
Qarl wrote:
"
StormHunter wrote:

and when do we get anything for free? NEVER! ...

Bullshit, you get the game for free.

first i was like... wtf stormhunter...

then i saw the answer from Qarl, well my stomach hurts and im at work!

it was a little bit awkward to lol so hard but definetly worth it! thx! :)
"
lolozori wrote:

-I wish ggg would give free mxt stuff sometime, say if get lvl 70 in temporary league you receive a random care bears mask.

-GGG usually listen to nerf thread, QQ nerfers always get what they want, let s see if in this case the nerf steam mask thing will work on GGG.

-I wish razor free footprints looked good.

THis game needs more cows

These steam skulls arent free.

If there is anything free on steam its for promotion purposes.

Why would they give free stuff if youre already on the main website, thats like them posting on reddit, they get more new users into it? Also, the game is free.

Razer footprints do look good. I got like 5 of them.

GGG desnt listen to nerf threads. The nerf is an illusion, exile.

I think the idea behind this Steam promotion is that...

Steam promotion = More Steam Players checking out POE = More POE players = More people spending money on POE = More development resources for POE = better POE

All this complaining.

It's a free game, you don't need any of this to actually play. It's only a Steam promotion.
"
Xatulu wrote:
All this complaining.

It's a free game, you don't need any of this to actually play. It's only a Steam promotion.

Congrats, you got the point of Qarls comment.

"
Agilaz wrote:
With that in mind, I still think GGG shot themselves in the foot by making this F2P. You only need to take a look at the forums to see how many bad elements this model brings with it. Yes, people should be free to complain about a product, but the amount of entitlement is quite frankly sickening.

Really, complaining about promotional MTX's? Holy fucking shit, get a grip.

Players are feeling entitled because GGG made them feel entitled. For instance, closed beta players were able to purchase exclusive supporter packs with stuff in them that isn't available anymore. And to a lesser extent, open beta players too. This made them feel special and privileged. But right now, they are also giving exclusive stuff to steam users. This is sending a mixed message. It's fully natural that players are confused by this, especially the older players since this was pretty much GGG's entire marketing strategy to sell supporter packs.
i use a secret account because i am a politician that doesnt want the NSA to know i play poe.
If Steam users actually get something nice this time instead of squished bugs sticking to their character's face - good for them. Not sure why this one is such an issue now. Especially since there are also other promotions like getting a $50 value code for credits with certain graphic cards and the Amazon Mayhem packs that were (technically) US only. It's just another way of getting people into the game or spending more money on it, i.e. what keeps it running for all of us.
Last edited by Alysma on Jun 20, 2014, 4:51:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info