About the steam stuff

So I tried to get the items by installing Steam and it says I can't buy them until 30 days after I've done a purchase on Steam... WTF, now I have one more reason to never ever use Steam.

€: Ionface, could you post some screenshots of the mtxes please? :3
Unarmed for life! (although I do like maces too recently)
Last edited by Broliciously on Jun 21, 2014, 1:50:36 AM
"
Broliciously wrote:
So I tried to get the items by installing Steam and it says I can't buy them until 30 days after I've done a purchase on Steam... WTF, now I have one more reason to never ever use Steam.

I'm not Ionface, but here are screenshots of the ones I have:

Engraved Skull

Ornamental Skull

Summer Skull

Turquoise Imp Mask

Emerald Imp Mask

Golden Imp Mask

Lavender Imp Mask
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
Thanks for posting the screenies, the skulls look quite nice, the Imp masks not so much imo. I wonder what the Crystallized Skull looks like, it is extremely rare from what I've seen.
"
Broliciously wrote:
Thanks for posting the screenies, the skulls look quite nice, the Imp masks not so much imo. I wonder what the Crystallized Skull looks like, it is extremely rare from what I've seen.

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/28nu6q/steam_crystal_skull_screenshot/

Picture of the Crystal Skull
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
Holy shit!! Dat skull! And that alternate art Reaper's *drool* (I wish I were rich in this game lol)
I don't understand all the fuss. If you want the mtx's that bad just link your account to steam takes like 1 minute.
"but i tell u its just fo' try, fo' peep n' fo' know"
"
RulerofAsgard wrote:
"
Broliciously wrote:

I'm not Ionface, but here are screenshots of the ones I have:

Engraved Skull

Ornamental Skull

Summer Skull

Turquoise Imp Mask

Emerald Imp Mask

Golden Imp Mask

Lavender Imp Mask

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ♥Jump to the post here for the last 2 top tier skulls screenies:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/952558/page/3#p8091866
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael