About the steam stuff

So nice looking :#
Spoiler
pvp loooooooool
I sent a support ticket for GGG to replace my monitor after i spit coffee all over it thanks to Qarl.

Its a skull MTX, relax and move on. It's good advertising and will hopefully bring in a few more people to play the game. My goodness...he who dies with the most toys, dies alone.
"
Qarl wrote:
"
StormHunter wrote:

and when do we get anything for free? NEVER! ...

Bullshit, you get the game for free.

headshot !
IGN TylordRampage
"
crystalwitch wrote:
☼ If you've already chosen to spend money on Path of Exile, you'll receive trading cards for Path of Exile once you've linked your account, installed Steam and I think played Path of Exile through Steam. (I'm not 100% certain on that last part as one time on logging into Steam I received a Steam achievement which I had completed while playing through the standard launcher.)

No, this is wrong. You need to buy points via the Steam overlay for any PoE cards to appear. That has nothing to do with the Summer Sale though.
this is why you should have allow us to login POE with steam in every country country
"
editpes wrote:
this is why you should have allow us to login POE with steam in every country country

This is not possible sometimes. Different countries have different laws. You cant watch videos in germany on almost every site by now because, money. Same thing with games and platforms you can release them on.
"
Qarl wrote:
"
StormHunter wrote:

You can get most of them dirt cheap on the steam marketplace. I don't see what the problem is here. You can create a steam account, add 5€ and buy the 3 cheapest skulls. Can't take you more than 15 minutes.
Spoiler

These three look too good together to pass up :3

BUTTERFLY POWAH!!!!
IGN:
Standard: @MeowViking
Perandus: @VikingVortex
Last edited by HandsomeBear on Jun 20, 2014, 9:56:56 AM
"
crackred wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
"
StormHunter wrote:

Is the incidental bumping of this thread through comments and posts a backdoor to shaming?

hahahahah.

(I'm okay with that)
Freedom isn't free

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info