Incident Report for Feb 7 Downtime

Great incident report. I wasn't even online when all this happened but I appreciate the level of detail and transparency GGG provides. Keep up the good work guys.
first downtime in two years, and less downtime then any game i ever played and now this post. GGG rocks
IGN: Ziggro
Props for the amazing report and attention to detail. You reap what you sow. The true measure of service can be seen when something goes wrong, and how you handle it. Clearly my support money has been spent well. Kudos to you all, especially you Jonathan.

"
ciknay wrote:
An event out of their control, yet the technical director himself personally apologises.

This is why you get my money GGG.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
faith in humanity restored. please take my money.
plot-twist: GGG planned this outage in order to restore faith to their consumer base about being a good investment.
GGG rules!
"
ciknay wrote:
An event out of their control, yet the technical director himself personally apologises.

This is why you get my money GGG.

So much this.
Responsibility, accountability, acceptance.

Something unforeseen occurs, GGG understands that the resulting situation is something that probably should have been accounted for, and they pledge to take the proper steps to rectify the issue so that it doesn't happen again.

Sounds like building your first few characters, doesn't it?

Thank you, GGG, for walking the walk and holding yourselves to the same standards as the product you have given to us.
"
Sinnesteuer wrote:
Responsibility, accountability, acceptance.

Something unforeseen occurs, GGG understands that the resulting situation is something that probably should have been accounted for, and they pledge to take the proper steps to rectify the issue so that it doesn't happen again.
With you so far. GGG love.
"
Sinnesteuer wrote:
Sounds like building your first few characters, doesn't it?
Put the whetstone down, you don't need to have an axe to grind 100% of the time. Hell, for what it's worth I mostly agree with you on that point, but for fuck's sake let's not try to make this thread "political."
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 7, 2014, 3:19:33 PM
Stay classy GGG, your always looking out for your players. Keep up the excellent work, your customer service is top notch!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info