Incident Report for Feb 7 Downtime

I don't get it. The problem has not been solved for me and many others.

I've been getting constantly kicked off the server with a disconnect since yesterdays issues. I've ten times more disconnects in one day then I have in years combined with POE.
IGN: Narbays
haven't had any problems with lag or disconnect other than the usual desync
This LITERALLY brought a tear to my eye. I'm 33 years old, started with Colecovision, and I cannot remember the last time I felt so good about paying someone for a product/service. You, Gentlemen, are the standard by which all gaming companies shall be held forthwith. All I've felt for the last 15+ years is lied to, taken advantage of, ripped off, bait-and-switched, TOS-raped (Microsoft, et al), and here is a company who doesn't just uphold their end, but go above and beyond ANY company I can think of today, even so far as to produce CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, a term not used at all today. Well, you have a completely satisfied customer here, and thanks to this very much appreciated and surprising post, I will be purchasing even more Coins I don't even need yet just to show you my thanks and support yet again. Amazing game, wonderful balancing, F2P but not P2W, doesn't treat me like an idiot by spiking difficulty to force into buying IAPS..I really could go on for days. $300+ in and begging you to take more, I can't think of a better compliment than that, so

THANK YOU GGG (And Jonathan who is a credit to his Department, Company, and one hell of a stand up MAN!)!!!!!

Incidentally...the outage didn't even affect me, had this not existed I would not even have known (hadn't been on at the time). Much love.
Last edited by N_I_N_J_A on Feb 8, 2014, 7:04:30 PM
That's a hell of a lot more effort than any other online gaming company would put into their service, and that's why I've paid more for this game than any other online game, even though it could be 100% free to me if I so desired. Keep up the fantastic work!
"Though evil endures, and legends don't die, the hero exists in a blink of time's eye"
Thanks for the report... keep up the great work GGG. Really amazing how well you keep your customers informed on everything.
Nice and honest. Wish more companies did this.

I am reminded of the desaster that was the PlayStation Network outage. Still can't believe they waited days before letting everyone know their data was accessed.
PoE Item Info tooltip script - reveal detailed affix breakdown for any rare or unique!

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/790438 | IGN: Sadou
Last edited by hazydoc on Feb 11, 2014, 6:42:49 PM
This is why you keep winning awards.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
"
ciknay wrote:
An event out of their control, yet the technical director himself personally apologises.

This is why you get my money GGG.

This
i like big crits and i cannot lie, you otha brothas cant denyyy....
May I suggest either:

A) Hamster wheels
B) Humans, preferably GGG staff on bicycles

As a secondary power source for your backup servers.

Thannk you, don't forget to commision meh for my genius plans.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info