Incident Report for Feb 7 Downtime

"
pr111 wrote:
meh....

that was a quick edit. your a sad little man
I have to agree with everyone in this thread! GGG you guys and gals are great and we love that you communicate with your community quickly and efficiently. You are showing gaming companies all over the world how much communication means to your player base.

This is also why I have no problems throwing money at your company! You are tops in my book. Thank you and keep up the outstanding work!
"
ciknay wrote:
An event out of their control, yet the technical director himself personally apologises.

This is why you get my money GGG.
"
derbefrier wrote:
"
pr111 wrote:
meh....

that was a quick edit. your a sad little man

What did he say lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
yea u just dont get this from other developers/companies.. GGG is number 1.
IGN camkhaos
Is this outage related to the lag everyone in game is experiencing?
IGN: Narbays
Its all good. The initial problem was out of your control and got fixed quickly nevertheless. Fine work.
IGN: KoTao
I just logged out, can't play with that much lag. Anyone know when it will be fixed?
IGN: Narbays
holy fuck and a turd's 1 out of a billion of its many bacterias, blizzard could learn a thing or two from GGG.

this public apology is 99.997% unnecessary!!! ;)
Last edited by Confusedd on Feb 8, 2014, 2:05:52 AM
I'm of two minds here. I agree with everyone that the public apology was classy and more than was necessary for a minor hiccup like this. I also applaud their determination to make sure this never happens again.

Having said that, this was a one-time thing that affected only a fraction of the players. Where's the public determination to do something about an ongoing problem that affects literally every player in the game: the desync problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info