[1.0.5] Pohx's 1181% Crit Multi Conduit Solo/Party Trapper [Nemesis] Vids Included

"
Pohx wrote:
"
xBilldozerx wrote:
Hey Pohx. At one point I remember seeing you connect the tree through the scion health nodes into the Shaper(40% mana regen 1% life regen) node, instead of getting 2 10% evasion nodes. But now I can't seem to find where I saw that. What do you suggest in this situation? I think the life is a nice route but you also have to get 2 +10 str nodes, so it's a trade off.

not too sure, i'll look into it tomorrow more to see specifically what you mean and get back to you then!

Appreciate it!
IGN: xBilldozerx
What about fire trap, is it worth to take 2 sockets for increasre area of effect + concetrate effect, whichi make 0 are effect radius and just give dmg? Beacouse it's take 2 slots and it make just to 0 effet radius
Why on your full build have you specced into Shock in the Shadow tree? Are you planning on using a Lightning spell?
"Im just Path of Exile-ing my way through college." -Me
I'm not sure if you have tried this and decided against it or not, but the Influence aura node is quite powerful and is directly connected to the path you are using.

Just Grace gets an additional 265 base evasion which with EV/AR mods should be around 800-900 armor after all multipliers.

Clarity gains 6.5 base mana/s, which after multipliers should be roughly 20 mana/s.

And I see you are using purity auras at the momment, those could get an added max % if you get the Influence + the 8% increased effect over by the Scion starting area. (Not sure on this one, is 34% enough to get you another % added?)

Also 5% reduced reservation is just extra mana, and never hurts.
"
Why on your full build have you specced into Shock in the Shadow tree? Are you planning on using a Lightning spell?

I plan on trying to integrate lightning trap back into my build
"
Gorrim wrote:
I'm not sure if you have tried this and decided against it or not, but the Influence aura node is quite powerful and is directly connected to the path you are using.

Just Grace gets an additional 265 base evasion which with EV/AR mods should be around 800-900 armor after all multipliers.

Clarity gains 6.5 base mana/s, which after multipliers should be roughly 20 mana/s.

And I see you are using purity auras at the momment, those could get an added max % if you get the Influence + the 8% increased effect over by the Scion starting area. (Not sure on this one, is 34% enough to get you another % added?)

Also 5% reduced reservation is just extra mana, and never hurts.

3 Points is alot to spend, currently in my group we have 2 alpha's so we have a Level 22 Grace/determination in other words, my grace has no use there. and 3 Points for 1% max effect doesn't really seem worth it imo. I'm also not using clarity anymore
"
maxis26 wrote:
What about fire trap, is it worth to take 2 sockets for increasre area of effect + concetrate effect, whichi make 0 are effect radius and just give dmg? Beacouse it's take 2 slots and it make just to 0 effet radius

swapping a 3 link + Gems fire trap to a 5L 0 + To gems is fine if you're running Conc affect. It essentially acts as a + To gems since it ramps the damage up so much. The only thing it doesn't do is increase the Burning damage on the floor
Yes but i mean is it worth to put this 2 gems which on real give just 1 +( dmg) isntead of put 2 others games like just increase are of efect + for example add fire dmg( some gem with dmg) wouldnt be it more effective ?
"
maxis26 wrote:
Yes but i mean is it worth to put this 2 gems which on real give just 1 +( dmg) isntead of put 2 others games like just increase are of efect + for example add fire dmg( some gem with dmg) wouldnt be it more effective ?

Depends completely on the group, 2% maximum resists is alot
"
maxis26 wrote:
\

Also you have to remember, that is my grace/reduced mana/curse area so I don't want to mess with the colors for my solo play

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info