[1.0.5] Pohx's 1181% Crit Multi Conduit Solo/Party Trapper [Nemesis] Vids Included

"
maxis26 wrote:
Why u use EK on Trap?

It turns EK into a trap and is affected by trap damage increases, you do not have to worry about reflect and the trap gem itself is 'more' damage so the damage is multiplied by an additional 34%, most other increases are additive.
And should i use Lighting trap for early/mid game? now 42 +
Hello ~ I like this build on paper and your video is awesome, thanks for your time making the video and guide

I'm looking to start my first real nemesis character (Id like to attempt end game maps and farming) and have a question - is this build viable as a pretty much self found play through? I'm extremely split between using this build or an EK scion (looks fun an promising as well) Any feedback regarding this question would be greatly appreciated
Chris plz

Gimme good RNG
"
Immortxlz wrote:
Hello ~ I like this build on paper and your video is awesome, thanks for your time making the video and guide

I'm looking to start my first real nemesis character (Id like to attempt end game maps and farming) and have a question - is this build viable as a pretty much self found play through? I'm extremely split between using this build or an EK scion (looks fun an promising as well) Any feedback regarding this question would be greatly appreciated

This build requires almost no gear to work, but i'm not going to say it'll work self found in maps. I personally believe no build in this game can be played " Self Found " in maps.

However, I can tell you that this build requires extremely little currency compared to the other ones out there
"
maxis26 wrote:
And should i use Lighting trap for early/mid game? now 42 +

Entirely up to you, It's not a bad skill. It's just a little hard to work with. It has the shortest CD of all traps. If you're able to rotate it along with all your other traps, there is no reason not to use it.
"
maxis26 wrote:
Why u use EK on Trap?

" Trappers " Gain an extreme damage boost by using the " Trap " Support gem on their skills.
"
Arachnan wrote:
"
Pohx wrote:
Will work more on the guide tomorrow, everything was deleted so Had to reformat it. If you would like me to include anything Please comment here

Under the "How to gear your trapper" you could include a section on what uniques to look out for, like the Deerstalkers and Carcass Jack with some info on why they are good. For the rest the guide is easy to read and I like the videos!

Ps. Under the "Auras" section there's a ] before "Grace" ^^

Thank You. Later on today i'll import a " Uniques " Section
What did you do to compensate the cast when damage taken nerf ?
Are you link and gear updated ? If that's the case, I'm wondering how you can cast enduring cry manually.
"
KaXXoR wrote:
What did you do to compensate the cast when damage taken nerf ?
Are you link and gear updated ? If that's the case, I'm wondering how you can cast enduring cry manually.

Enduring cry is too high level, there for it needs to be casted manually
I am currently running this build as a shadow and I am doing fairly okay (playing domination tho)

My HP is at like 2600 and mana around 1600-1700, not sure about the exact number.

I would like to ask what is the number one item I should upgrade first.

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info