[1.0.5] Pohx's 1181% Crit Multi Conduit Solo/Party Trapper [Nemesis] Vids Included

You could make an aura stacking ele split arrow-trapper... but that would be a very different build
"
reaperpi wrote:
You could make an aura stacking ele split arrow-trapper... but that would be a very different build

I imagine you mean putting the arrow on a trap, that would indeed be extremely different and fairly ineffective - the premise behind aura split is to stack high attack speed and exploit the flat damage with many hits.

Since traps have a cooldown, the high attack speed part is out of the question.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Well ya but instead you could stack crit, crit bows are normally a bit hard to get right but with traps you don't care about aps, so a basic harbinger bow with crit would work. Getting enough points would be tricky tho
bump

I am looking forward with a ver.1.2 passive tree with this :D
This is the closest build I can find for the ver.1.2.

Offline Skill Tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYARXyXl_v1tDjlGYw2pLEHY1VL5Y7LvWHinWNd8g5IcNXjhB7wEZaJ08Cct3XuFX_GBx5wUvb8oqOVLkcGwfPw1dvngh5JUbTFcFHbC8LsswMFtTIYjb_o1lMxUUci6gZ3MHybtR9bfyuNfdng2FSQDXfXI_ZGK06bM3hW-k2S5zr8xUQNG-BnoN0NcbCHdluvyPBKfRjbTip08SmlhTKP-uv1ZJ3yHWKsbIydqiaVwzrKSm-enKSHE3cH51Qk_f_eD8Q7fLjKzeo6sw==

I need your help guys. :D
Bump for new patch hype.
anyone still running this build?
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
no one?
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
Is this going to be updated at any point?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info