[1.0.5] Pohx's 1181% Crit Multi Conduit Solo/Party Trapper [Nemesis] Vids Included

I'm not sure if u response for My question xd
What would Lightning Trap replace? EK?
"Im just Path of Exile-ing my way through college." -Me
"
maxis26 wrote:
Yes but i mean is it worth to put this 2 gems which on real give just 1 +( dmg) isntead of put 2 others games like just increase are of efect + for example add fire dmg( some gem with dmg) wouldnt be it more effective ?

Added Fire Damage scales with physical, it would add literally 0 damage to Fire Trap

Added Burning Damage is decent but the build doesn't build around burning damage, so it doesn't do a whole lot.

Concentrated Effect gives 50% MORE damage. So if you had 1000 damage, you would now have 1500.

Increased Area of Effect semi-reduces Concentrated Effects downside, which is reduced area.

There really aren't many support gems that work well with Fire Trap.
IGN: xBilldozerx
yea now i get it i try few options and yea it's best support gem i think ,anyway thx for answer
Tooltip DPS added,

Unique Gear has also been added

Current Gear has been upgraded
"

This. Would also like to know how you will incorporate lightning trap (Links and such). Thanks for making such an in-depth guide!
"
sporting31 wrote:
"

This. Would also like to know how you will incorporate lightning trap (Links and such). Thanks for making such an in-depth guide!

Remove CWDT, Lightning - Multi - Added Lightning Damage, Ele Prolif

You'll need to drop your Enduring cry or conversion so i'm still working it out
Would you recommend the use of a low level Searing Touch, if we happen to have one?
"Im just Path of Exile-ing my way through college." -Me
"
Would you recommend the use of a low level Searing Touch, if we happen to have one?

For leveling with fire trap, it's amazing.
IGN: xBilldozerx
off to bed, will update in the morning, Removed CWDT and added clarity + Artic Armor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info