[1.0.5] Pohx's 1181% Crit Multi Conduit Solo/Party Trapper [Nemesis] Vids Included

"
Revolutia wrote:
I am currently running this build as a shadow and I am doing fairly okay (playing domination tho)

My HP is at like 2600 and mana around 1600-1700, not sure about the exact number.

I would like to ask what is the number one item I should upgrade first.

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Weapon has no + to gems/utility like resists/mana regen/maximum mana or crit

Shield is too offensive, try to get hp/resists/armor/ev or ES on it

Aim for something like this or an EVA hybrid

Live Streaming if anyone is interested in asking any questions
"
Pohx wrote:
"
KaXXoR wrote:
What did you do to compensate the cast when damage taken nerf ?
Are you link and gear updated ? If that's the case, I'm wondering how you can cast enduring cry manually.

Enduring cry is too high level, there for it needs to be casted manually

Ok but you shouldn't be able to cast it manually if it's linked to cast when damage taken; no ?
Am i missing something ?
Hey Pohx. At one point I remember seeing you connect the tree through the scion health nodes into the Shaper(40% mana regen 1% life regen) node, instead of getting 2 10% evasion nodes. But now I can't seem to find where I saw that. What do you suggest in this situation? I think the life is a nice route but you also have to get 2 +10 str nodes, so it's a trade off.
IGN: xBilldozerx
Also, what do you suggest I do with my gear? I'm liking the setup so far, but I only have 3400 HP at level 63 and all of my gear has over 60 HP(except chest)

IGN: xBilldozerx
Last edited by xBilldozerx on Nov 18, 2013, 12:59:24 AM
Hey Pohx, great build!

I just recently respecced into this build from an Elemental Equilibrium Trapper build using nearly all the skills you use, except I had Lightning Trap instead of EK Trap. I quite like the use of EK trap in this build because it bypasses the problem of scaling crit with a normal EK user (See: Crit EK against physical reflect).

Anyways, my question is do you have the damage on your traps listed/posted somewhere? I've gone through your guide and skimmed some of your videos and don't seem to have seen them. I'd like to have some sort of benchmark to see how I'm coming along with this particular build. Thanks!
"
KaXXoR wrote:
"
Pohx wrote:
"
KaXXoR wrote:
What did you do to compensate the cast when damage taken nerf ?
Are you link and gear updated ? If that's the case, I'm wondering how you can cast enduring cry manually.

Enduring cry is too high level, there for it needs to be casted manually

Ok but you shouldn't be able to cast it manually if it's linked to cast when damage taken; no ?
Am i missing something ?

once it exceeds the level of CWDT it's no longer linked to it
:O Fail double post
Last edited by Pohx on Nov 18, 2013, 1:51:03 AM
"
Rysan wrote:
Hey Pohx, great build!

I just recently respecced into this build from an Elemental Equilibrium Trapper build using nearly all the skills you use, except I had Lightning Trap instead of EK Trap. I quite like the use of EK trap in this build because it bypasses the problem of scaling crit with a normal EK user (See: Crit EK against physical reflect).

Anyways, my question is do you have the damage on your traps listed/posted somewhere? I've gone through your guide and skimmed some of your videos and don't seem to have seen them. I'd like to have some sort of benchmark to see how I'm coming along with this particular build. Thanks!

I'll post some pics tomorrow on tooltip dps if you would like
"
xBilldozerx wrote:
Hey Pohx. At one point I remember seeing you connect the tree through the scion health nodes into the Shaper(40% mana regen 1% life regen) node, instead of getting 2 10% evasion nodes. But now I can't seem to find where I saw that. What do you suggest in this situation? I think the life is a nice route but you also have to get 2 +10 str nodes, so it's a trade off.

not too sure, i'll look into it tomorrow more to see specifically what you mean and get back to you then!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info