RG_PankO's Onslaught Cheap Farming Build - Low Life RF Spork without Shavronne's Wrappings

"
kicksome wrote:
this may sound like a noob question, but how exactly do you get your health to be >30% ?
do you just blood magic aurus?

You need to blood magic auras on your HP in order to be on low life all the time.
Pretty much you have to buy one of two unqieus that grants you blood magic - the mask or the chest.
They are both... not that cheap. 10 chaos up to 1 ex, depending on the seller.
If you can't afford that you can always go BM gem, but you are losing one aura - you can put two 40% based auras on your HP if you have one of the two uniques, if you don't you will be able to put only one.
If you don't have the mask/chest you need BM gem + aura + as high lvl Reduced mana gem as possible - so you can have as much HP left as possible.
If you have one of the two uniques what you need is exactly 8lvl Reduced mana gem.
I've done the calculations, that's the highest lvl on the gem you have to go, and your HP will be on exactly 0.34 or so % - which is low life, but you are on as high HP as possible - one day you might lose all your ES and that HP saves you.
Another thingy that you can do is to put 3 auras on your HP, but you need as high as possible Reduced mana gem, and there is minimum lvl requirement of the gem for that - because if you put 3 auras of 40% reduced mana lvl 1-5 wont be enough for sure.
So you just copied Ecka/RapterJesus(who just copy/pasted Ecka's post) and added your currency at the end?

OK.
hi, i'm a new player currently level 13, what skills should i be using?
Running 7 auras + righteous fire, great!
Almost @ 4k es but dps around 300+ because of
Low level fork,500+ when i switched to added
Cold damage. So malachai's go for 10 chaos now?
I guess i got lucky with 2 chaos then. Thanks again
For the build!
If you can't control it, STOP.
Hi, i'm a little confused. I see in your 5L linked video that you did one 6L (2:55) and dissmissed it to search a 5L. why do you do that?

Actualy i'm at 20 level in act2 norm. what gems i should be using for a fast leveling?

Thx for you time, bro
IGN Now with MssDeath
"
aaresmi wrote:
Hi, i'm a little confused. I see in your 5L linked video that you did one 6L (2:55) and dissmissed it to search a 5L. why do you do that?

Actualy i'm at 20 level in act2 norm. what gems i should be using for a fast leveling?

Thx for you time, bro

He didn't 6L it, it just looks a lot like it, because the graphics of the Robe in the lower left corner looks a lot like a link.
IGN: Clif_PewPew
This is exactly what i am looking for. Good jobs bro. tks for great build
IGN: YamChi
"
YoTengoUnLCD wrote:
So you just copied Ecka/RapterJesus(who just copy/pasted Ecka's post) and added your currency at the end?

OK.

IDK who the fuck these guys are and I am not even sure if you are talking to me or someone else.
"
chocolateman wrote:
hi, i'm a new player currently level 13, what skills should i be using?

Use Freezing Pulse + LMP + Faster Casting untill you are 60lvl+, on merciless, you've done the sewers busts quest and ypu have only general and piety left. Untill then stay to the Freezing Pulse.
I made the mistake to switch to Dual Totem on 50-53 lvl and it was really really bad, the dps is a joke.
"
YamChi wrote:
This is exactly what i am looking for. Good jobs bro. tks for great build

I am glad to be of help to you ;)
I watched your 5L video. Congrats!
However why didn't you keep it at 6L earlier (2:56)?
"
tjshymko wrote:
I watched your 5L video. Congrats!
However why didn't you keep it at 6L earlier (2:56)?

"
Clif4D wrote:
He didn't 6L it, it just looks a lot like it, because the graphics of the Robe in the lower left corner looks a lot like a link.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info