RG_PankO's Onslaught Cheap Farming Build - Low Life RF Spork without Shavronne's Wrappings

Wow thanks for the long reply.
Really helped me a lot.

Another quick question:
When did you stop farming docks and started leveling Lunaris? I am Level 73 atm.

And can I just go into maps when I got a Shavronnes?
Hey, definately going to try this build out! Thank you for sharing!
Same here ! I feel kinda bored of being poor lol so I'll try this build as it will be cheap to lvl up.

Already got my FP at lvl 54, so I'll finish the game farm some currency buy the unique, and get started with this build !

Last edited by Sirnizz on Jun 18, 2013, 10:11:26 AM
Hey, have been watching your stream today :D

I thought you and others could find this tool i wrote useful ;)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqdR6Zo1aWjNdG5rNG1PcFZUQjFSdGZIQ3NxY3QyeWc&usp=sharing

Bye!
Last edited by ThePlash on Jun 18, 2013, 12:00:52 PM
I love the idea of this build, doing it now!

gonna use FP for a while before switching to AB
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
I don't know where you put your 3 latest passive or what you have done with your tree since lvl 79, but if you still have it set up this way, you should really respec out of your elemental resistance node and lightning res node, and deep thoughts and the mana regen node. Then you should pick up celest walker and light walker.

Gives you more res and more dmg

Just my 2 cents
Last edited by NeOZealouS on Jun 18, 2013, 2:46:32 PM
"
RG_PankO wrote:
"
bluetaro87 wrote:
Panko, does the power charge on critical work without linking it to your spark totem?

In order to gain the power charges you have to cast a skill that generates them yourself.
The trick is to use Ice Spear - becuas it has +600% chance to crit, at longer range, and you support that skill with LMP/GMP - so you have higher chance to hit something, and then you add the support gem Power Charge on Critical Strike.
So what happens is that you crit quite often, doing 0 DMG, because of the Ancestral Bond passive node, but you gain a pwoer charge that will increase your critical strike chance -> your totem's critical strike chance -> your DPS.
have you tried power siphon as an alternate? higher cost but imo, ups general kill speed
ign LerielF
"
NeOZealouS wrote:
I don't know where you put your 3 latest passive or what you have done with your tree since lvl 79, but if you still have it set up this way, you should really respec out of your elemental resistance node and lightning res node, and deep thoughts and the mana regen node. Then you should pick up celest walker and light walker.

Gives you more res and more dmg

Just my 2 cents

Thx for the feedback.
Sadly To pick up Celest Walker and Light Walker oyu need 5 points, picking up the res nodes is 3 nodes.
I picked up the res nodes awhi-i-i-ile ago when I was picking up the es nodes under the witch tree, which was when I was specing into low life from hp to farm docks, I had super shitty gear, needed the res, and even after picking up all the res nodes I was at 60% all res haha.

Anyway, my current build as looking like that: 82lvl RG_PankO's Low Life Sporker
so panko are you actually running this build in maps or are you just sticking to lunaris temple to avoid all the chaos damage?
"
kicksome wrote:
so panko are you actually running this build in maps or are you just sticking to lunaris temple to avoid all the chaos damage?

AS I say in the video, it's farming Build for Docks from 62 to 75-6 lvl and then up to 802-3-4 lvl on Lunaris Temple.

And after you do that for 1-2 weeks you do this:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info