Updated Open Beta Date Information

If I remember right they wanted the Act 3 in place before open beta. Once they release that it might take quite some time before they have it balanced and debugged. I would doubt that they would open beta before Act 3 was tested. They want to take their time and have a good product which I can't blame them for. I think the October that was mentioned would be a good guess.
I wanted to upgrade my account one final time since the open beta is scheduled to be pushed back a bit--will I still be able to do this? I'd hate to not get things signed if I can wing it. :D
I swear to god if you ask me for a beta key you will get a severe tongue lashing. Cheers!
Open beta in mid August? Great news! (since I never got a beta key :P)
"
I wanted to upgrade my account one final time since the open beta is scheduled to be pushed back a bit--will I still be able to do this? I'd hate to not get things signed if I can wing it. :D

I wouldn't count on Open Beta before end of September (read my earlier post in this thread), so you can (and should! It's a shirt and your name in the credits! And a gold kiwi!) safely get your upgrade ;-)
A sword he brought, his foes to maim and rend,
from places dark behind forbidden doors,
But night by night he woke with frighten'd roars
from darkest dreams, too strange to comprehend.
(Anonymous)
came back to check again, was kind of disappointed that open beta is not as near i thought it would be, but i can't complain, i wouldn't want to play the game with great features lacking.
First post on the forums. The communication you give to the community is great and the fact you know that you don't think it's ready and aren't rushing to the next stage shows great promise.

Looking forward to trying out the game myself once I either get a key or in Open Beta.

mid august->15th of august? or did i miss something and its delayed once again? anyway great work on the game, it looks so fricking good and if it feels like it looks like to play, then, sirs, you are truly geniuses at work :D keep on doing great stuff
"
mid august->15th of august? or did i miss something and its delayed once again? anyway great work on the game, it looks so fricking good and if it feels like it looks like to play, then, sirs, you are truly geniuses at work :D keep on doing great stuff

You could at least read the very first post of the thread you post in...
"
golem09 wrote:
"

You could at least read the very first post of the thread you post in...

dont know what you mean...they say mid august but then again another delay? don't understand that first post completely so you could make me understand it maybe?
Pretty sure he meant that there will be an additional delay from the mid August timeline that was set earlier.

So probably October would be a good estimate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info