Updated Open Beta Date Information

Can we expect a dev blog on act3? :)
"
Chris wrote:
One of the lucky things about not having a publisher is that we don't have to release the game in an unfinished state. It's extremely difficult to schedule so many complex systems accurately, and having to release prematurely can completely kill an online game.

Hehe, I still regret paying for D3 TBH. I seriously cannot believe it still has no PvP or any reasonable timetable about when to expect it (maybe not even this year) plus its probably going to suck when it comes out anyway.

Glad to see GGG is learning from the epic fails of others.
I naively expect d3 to follow in d2's footsteps. The main issue is that their is little character development.

Eventually I expect there will be 11 stash pages minimum and everyone will keep a bajillion items just to define character builds.

but it'll take 200 more patches up to ver 37.85 to get there

and by that time, when people have gained a good amount of respect for the game, d4 will be dropping next century
-Meteoric Destiny!
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
If you can hold out from releasing Open Beta until past my birthday, which is about five weeks away, I MAY possibly upgrade to GOLD supporter pack when I get enough cash and checks as gift. :3

Take your time, and I may donate more.

Oh, I found my post. Now I am a Gold Supporter....well since yesterday. Way earlier than expected since I was hoping to be gold supporter later on, but then I forgot that gold supporters gets their physical items signed, and by then, all the items (silver pack) will already be shipped to me. It would lose some purpose upgrading to gold.

Though, I highly doubt I will ever be a Diamond Supporter since it is just too much for me to spend on. While having the chance to make my own unique item seems tempting, and the diamond kiwi (way too bright) that alone is not good enough for me to spend another $750.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Aug 18, 2012, 4:50:52 AM
So Open Beta will be on what date? Because 22 pages of comments and spam is a little too much for me :-D Thank you!!
"
efilipov111 wrote:
So Open Beta will be on what date? Because 22 pages of comments and spam is a little too much for me :-D Thank you!!

"When it's ready."

Late Sept/early Oct are the optimistic opinions at this time.
"
crl775m wrote:
"
efilipov111 wrote:

"When it's ready."

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!..
"
crl775m wrote:
"
efilipov111 wrote:

"When it's ready."

Oh... Cool... I had some hope left that i will be playing this with no worry at the end buut... Yea...
I know I'm not in yet, but I appreciate the honesty and the update. I look forward to open beta and will probably be donating once it opens up, seeing as I won't let myself donate to something I haven't tried yet (yes, it is just me).

Keep up the good work. it is nice to see the developers and staff actively communicating with its community. That is what makes a company great is that after they achieve success they do not forget who made them great and remember to keep in touch often.
"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end." -Fallout New Vegas: Lonesome Road
I, like many others, waited... How many years for D3? Luckily I have the advantage of being poor, which gave me the opportunity to watch a friend play and decide for myself not to waste my money.

But still, the whole experience was an exercise in patience. I think we're well equipped to wait until PoE has the right polish before it is released, however long that might take. Especially since the cbt has generated enough publicity and genuine gamely footage that everyone knows -- this is a real arpg.

Plus, if you wait long enough, my status might upgrade from "starving college student" and I'll be able to afford one of those pretty "Supporter" titles. That would be nice! :P
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info