Updated Open Beta Date Information

If you can hold out from releasing Open Beta until past my birthday, which is about five weeks away, I MAY possibly upgrade to GOLD supporter pack when I get enough cash and checks as gift. :3

Take your time, and I may donate more.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Aug 7, 2012, 5:38:43 AM
blizzard was once a fine company just as this one...
They never released unfinish bullshiat even if it look 10 years of hard work.
I hope you wont end like them, even after your inevitable ascension :D
Is the mid-august open beta release still happening or has it been postponed?
"
kaldius4 wrote:

Uh, did you read the original post? ;)
Open Beta has been delayed. No ETA at the moment.
Take as much time as you need. Game is already fantastic at such an early state!
May 15th 2012 - The day the king of ARPGs died. January 23rd 2013 - A new king takes the throne.
"
ibugsy wrote:
"
kaldius4 wrote:

Uh, did you read the original post? ;)
Open Beta has been delayed. No ETA at the moment.

Oh wow I'm blind I thought it still said mid august lol, thanks.
Continually pushing release back farther and farther is how you become vaporware. Eventually you have to decide to stop and release and put stuff in later.
"
Continually pushing release back farther and farther is how you become vaporware. Eventually you have to decide to stop and release and put stuff in later.

I doubt that could happen to the best game ever created?
"
Kabraxis wrote:
I would like better not have an ETA that have an ETA pulled from ass that is given only to let the hype flow.

And i dont care how nice they are. Im a customer and im dissapointed. Its simple as that.

For me there is nor difference when Blizzard gives me crap and GGG gives me crap. Crap is crap.

Also this bodes poorly for post-release patching because its clear like sun that GGG have poor organization (its not first delay etc.. they are common. For me its poor planing and organization).
This will happen also after launch.

BTW. I really eager to see his massive imorovements to combat that causse the delay. Will you rewrite engine GGG so i can cast a buff without stopping my char? Because that will make combat 300% more fluid and satysfiing.

If YES... I will love you again.
god I came here to get away from you people! Go back and piss n moan in D3's forum! ten dollar donation and u "are a customer" stfu
“Most men do not desire liberty; most only wish for a master that doesn't beat them.” Sallust (86-34BC)

Remember the turtle wins the race! =]
"God does not conform to your imagination"
- Me
"Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
- The Lord (John 14:6)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info