Updated Open Beta Date Information

you guys are so nice. take all the time in the world. i'd rather this game come out the way you guys intend to do so.
aaaaw, more polish is good, but we may be losing the time-to-market here. Diablo3 was just stillborn, we could feed into the massive marketing budget... 6 million players are kinda wanting for a good old hack-and-slash RPG and there is NONE. GGG could turn from Indy to AAA if they played their cards right.
I know, "its not ready", but if torchlight releases first (slated for september) they may get the lions share of the ARPG market. If we see the even biggger picture, there is Guild Wars 2 on 25. It may be a differente genre but many gamers play whatever is hot but some stay loyal if they are having fun. If PoE soft-launched mid-august the 2 weeks before GW2 woulda been critical.
Now we have to let time tell if this delay was a good idea or if GGG missed their window for greatness.
Many thanks to fantazmat for the beta key!
"
and having to release prematurely can completely kill an online gam

You know what can kill a game even faster? Lack of active players. Who cares how good the game will be if no one is playing it? Your broken generator keeps giving away keys to ghost accounts...Seriously giving 10x more chance to get the key for forum users is just not enough!
sadly i missed junes open beta :(
i play mmorpgs, i has no home in them right now since i quit maplestory. i just bounce around games for now and wait for the big mmo to bring in the community. stay sane exile in the lake of the great depression.

check out my utube, MckaiserDragon.
edit. sry answered to another page... can get deleted xD
IGN: Emwega
Last edited by otacon87 on Aug 5, 2012, 1:38:53 PM
the term "it´s done when it´s done" is always the best i find with games.

Rather you take some extra time and hurry it out =)

Cant have to much Junk in your Stash
I can't wait for this game to be in open beta. It looks freaking amazing! (doubt I'll get into the closed beta haha)
Persistence is key
it is gonna be awsome when it will get released
good info
Now, I'm a supporter! =]

Good Job GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info