Updated Open Beta Date Information

"
Chris wrote:
In June, we posted I would much rather release a high quality product.

I don't want to commit to a new date estimate today. I'll update with a better estimate as soon as we have one available. It won't be too much longer - you can see based on our progress through the patches that we're getting pretty close!

Thank heavens. I'd rather see the game get polished and be fun (and it already is fun as hell!!!) rather than have it declared done when half-baked.

Though honestly, PoE is more fun than Diablo 3 is in beta.
best game ever!
With a big smile i will Smash your face!
"
Chris wrote:
In June, we posted that our we estimated that we'd enter Open Beta in mid-August. We proposed a schedule of three patches of approximately three weeks each to achieve the features and content we wanted before we enter Open Beta. ...

Hey, Chris, before to the open beta it's possible to you guys make the game download available (2~3 days before), and who doesn't have the beta key take out the max of the game. It could be amazing.

Thanks, can't wait for that.
They don´t have to rush to get it to open beta, they can work it as long as they want, but giving more keys away so they get use to the massive amount of players that would enter in the open beta state.
I can't wait to play this game. It's going to be amazing. Hope the open beta is here within a couple months, but the longer it takes the better it's probably going to be.
cant wait OB this game looks amazing :)
I'm normally far from active on forums. But this game has defiantly sparked my interest and the dev team behind it? They are just a BRILLIANT group of people. They clearly care so much(Maybe a bit too much) about their community! for instance; Chris going on streams of popular streamers - That is just amazing :D. The entire dev team is one of the best dev teams I have ever seen and I would rather wait another year or 3 than have the dev team unhappy with the content they release to the public. I personally think the game is just amazing. I've only completed the game once (Act 1 and Act 2 Normal) and there is just so much polish in the game. IF only all game studios were like GGG we would have a lot more good games out there!
"So I've been exiled to this forgotten land of disease? I will show them what respect I deserve!"
www.twitch.tv/MythicalPlatypus
I just can't wait to get this open beta character wipe over with! I don't want to sink too much time into these characters for nothing!
I just hope that when open beta comes, there isn't a stupid error that is similiar to when diablo 3 was released and had the server error.
It still will be a BETA, so you should expect errors.
"The harder the game, the better."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info