Updated Open Beta Date Information

this thread wouldn't had affected me if I had a beta key:))
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
I stumbled upon this game the day after open beta and man I suck. This game looks so damn good. I've seen so many gameplays and I'm out of words.

GREAT JOB!!! Can't wait for release :)
All I can say to the development team is. Take your time.

These types of games can last forever if done right, see Diablo 2. So releasing it in a certain timeframe isn't necessary.

Just get your systems right, because they are easily on the right track. VERY good ideas throughout the gameplay systems in this title. Just need to work on overall combat fluidity a bit, work on some unique end-game modes ( gladiator arenas, monster arenas, is an easy, fast and good solution ), work on overall build diversity and your set.

From what I see, awesome job though so far.
lol i just wish characters didnt get deleted then I'd be sinking all my time into this
The new beta test will have pvp than ?
Take your time on opening the beta it will just leave a better impression on everyone and make the game keep a larger community if the game is more polished in a way even for the beta.

One thing that I am sure you are aware of but I want to point out is that you state in the "Support packages" that physical items will be shipped out in August. Now I know this is a simple thing to fix it may throw people off and when real money is involved with these packages you do not want anyone complaining about these not coming when it was stated. I know the delay has just happened so I assume you will be changing this relatively soon. Personally, take your time on the open beta. I already have a key and those that are not in the beta that truly want to be in have either found a way or can easily save their pennies and support GGG as it is well worth it and only $10!
"
Herner wrote:
Now I know this is a simple thing to fix it may throw people off and when real money is involved with these packages you do not want anyone complaining about these not coming when it was stated.

chris wrote that
> Physical supporter swag (t-shirts, posters, etc.)
> is being finalised and produced soon.
> The scheduled for shipping these has been
> unaffected by this delay.

so items are shipped in time, whats your point again?

Patiently waiting xD
Trespassers will be shot survivors will be shot again!
I just read through the content of the thread, and I'm surprised to see soo many disgruntled people complaining about the OB.
Not that I want to sound like a complete kisass, I'm really surprised to see a game this well developed with soo few money spent on it. Furthermore, seeing that the game has been under development for 5 years, and comparing the money gathered from supporters is only about 1 million, I would either presume, that there's a lot of funding from other sources, or that people working on this game has done a lot of work for free.
And comparing this game to other games, I think that the system where you can pay a small amount to play this game is a great way for the fans to contribute, and getting only the people who really wants to make this game better, participate in the beta. I mean, other games, people are invited under some completely BS reasons.

My only regret is, that I never heard about this game untill a week ago. That could have saved me the money I used, buying THAT OTHER GAME...
Proud owner of a level four shadow
I agree with what a lot of the other posters here have said. Even though I am not in the beta, I would rather you guys take your time and make sure it's really ready. No reason to rush at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info